Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
sepinho said:
Normmatt said:
According to this thread http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=80475 this card has/will have support for RTS, this would make it the first 'budget' cart to have this feature.
Yeah, and I'm glad it's not an April Fools as claimed in abovementioned thread.

When's the GBAtemp review coming? I'd love to see how it compares to the SCDS1 feature-wise, considering that both have RTS and a touch screen GUI.

I should receive my sample either Monday or Tuesday and I'll have a little fiddle around and post some pics and impressions. The review will come a little later on.

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Opium said:
sepinho said:
Normmatt said:
According to this thread http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=80475 this card has/will have support for RTS, this would make it the first 'budget' cart to have this feature.

When's the GBAtemp review coming? I'd love to see how it compares to the SCDS1 feature-wise, considering that both have RTS and a touch screen GUI.

I should receive my sample either Monday or Tuesday and I'll have a little fiddle around and post some pics and impressions. The review will come a little later on.
Nice.
I was thinkg to moving to a sdhc card.
Now i hope a cheap retailer will be provided with these.

sepinho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Opium said:
Awesome, thanks for the info! As mentioned before, I'd really appreciate it, if you could see how well it holds up to the SCDS1. RTS and touch screen GUI are two of the most important features to me, RTG would be a nice bonus. While the SCDS1 has all the features I need, its build quality is really poor.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
sepinho said:
Opium said:
Awesome, thanks for the info! As mentioned before, I'd really appreciate it, if you could see how well it holds up to the SCDS1. RTS and touch screen GUI are two of the most important features to me, RTG would be a nice bonus. While the SCDS1 has all the features I need, its build quality is really poor.

To my knowledge there isn't an RTS feature on the iTouchDS, at least not yet. It's not mentioned in the manual. Also as of writing the english firmware hasn't been released on the website yet, hopefully by Monday it will be up.....we'll see.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Opium said:
sepinho said:
Normmatt said:

Wow. If this is true then it'll kick the SCDS1's arse.
I hope it lives up to the hype.

sepinho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Opium said:
sepinho said:
Opium said:

To my knowledge there isn't an RTS feature on the iTouchDS, at least not yet. It's not mentioned in the manual. Also as of writing the english firmware hasn't been released on the website yet, hopefully by Monday it will be up.....we'll see.
Nevermind! I've just re-read ahtin's post where he actually mentioned that RTS won't be released to the public _just yet_. But it seems like there's already an icon for it on the config screenshots, so here's to hoping that it'll be released quickly.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh I would muuuuuuch rather get a DS Xtreme
smile.gif

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha I kill me
smile.gif

But no, really, I have an R4, and until the R4 simply can't play ANYthing, good luck getting me to need buying a new card regardless of what it can do. Hmmm can it get me breakfast?

But I suppose anyone without a card in the first place won't hate having choices.

Cyburn2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
May get this card if my R4 either becomes incompatible with newer games or it breaks or when 8GB SDHC cards are cheap

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you all have to get hyped up every time a new flashcart is announced?

Honestly, it just looks like another generic cart which doesn't bring much to the table. Not sure why you're all raving about the interface, as it looks like some chintzy Chinese menu like the M3 Real (expect less than optimal menu response time as well). The "bookmarks" feature is nice, but the ak2 has this as well.

If you hype it up, prepare to be disappointed. You'd think that lesson would have been learned by now.

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
there are some simple options i want to have:

no-spring microsd slot (a spring can only break)
sdhc compatibility
cheap

only the edge card comes close i think
frown.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OzModChips said:
There is nothing wrong with the new springs.
I know becuase i do all the returns, and there have only be 5 ever, and we have sold 1000s of flash cards
Yes, the only flashcart that had a relevant issue with the springs was the first-gen R4s.

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just about all of this has been done before. The only thing I see that I like is the multiple saves per game.

Sure the GUI is spiffy, but anything will work as long as it's not an eyesore like the R4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://youtu.be/9FcXxqthgUM?feature=shared&t=169