Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Today Omega Force have released a new trailer for the 2016 Attack on Titan game:

If anyone can give me some context to 1:40 it would be much appreciated :unsure:
:arrow: Official Site

About 1:40...
In the manga and anime, there are always deviant titans running around who run really weird and make funny faces. Its just a way of showing they're in the game too.

Reactions: T-hug

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh god...please no QTE fest like the n3DS version. Every time in the video when they went to attack they cut it off before
Judging from the part where he's dismembering the titans, it shows leading up to the attack, and what happens after. Probably gonna be qte.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time in the video when they went to attack they cut it off before

Considering you're playing the part of the main characters in the game, it wouldn't make sense for them to show the actual attack since you're the one that's supposed to be performing it. I just started up the n3DS game and am enjoying it so far, but I'm only 5 missions in. We'll see how repetitive it gets soon!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system