OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, i honestly didn't know where to post this. So if it is then if a mod cpuld move it to the right area, thanks.

So i need a bit of help.

I have an old "New" 3DS XL that got water damaged a while back and no longer worked (obviously) So why am i saying this you ask?

Well i wanted to test the battery be ause it still charged for whatever reason i assumed it was only the motherboard that fried.

I put the battery in my other New 3ds XL that i use to test it (stupid of me i know) and now my ds wont work..... Even using my original battery it came with.. The ds stops charging every few minutes and it wont even boot, its not bricked but the light comes on for booting but thats it, straight black screen woth no indication of the screen coming to life....

(I CAN STILL ACCESS PAYLOADS AND LUMA CONFIG)
Any possible help to remedy my current ds to work again... Please

Last edited by OblivionReign,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Please do not bump your thread. 20 minutes is too short to expect immediate answers.

Looks like the battery is doing bad after being water damaged, I hope it didn't short your other 3ds.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't bump your threads, especially within 20 minutes of you posting it. I understand that you want your system to work again, but someone will respond with info on how to help when they know how to help you. Please have some patience. :/

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1