Votes: 70 28.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
Black N3DS from Amazon JP. Ordered about 1.5 weeks ago. 8.1. Out of town so cant post serial, but I'd say amazon jp is safe to order from as they still have launch consoles.
which games u're playing right now?

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey is this up to date?

I'm about to order a JP N3DS with some accessories and it would really suck if i spent that much money on a console that ended up coming with 9.3+

the spreadsheet shows no console above fw 9.1 so am I good to go?

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Rightio guys, whats the general concensus at the moment? If i buy an AUS N3DS, is it guaranteed to be on 9.2 or have they began to ship with 9.4 now? Do we know the serial code to look for when attempting to find a 9.2 unit?

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Rightio guys, whats the general concensus at the moment? If i buy an AUS N3DS, is it guaranteed to be on 9.2 or have they began to ship with 9.4 now? Do we know the serial code to look for when attempting to find a 9.2 unit?
It's more or less guaranteed. Not sure about the exact serial code.

hey is this up to date?

I'm about to order a JP N3DS with some accessories and it would really suck if i spent that much money on a console that ended up coming with 9.3+

the spreadsheet shows no console above fw 9.1 so am I good to go?
Yep. Buy it and cross yer fingers.

Hkari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got my white N3DS in the post. It's 8.1.0-0J with serial number YJM1022#### #. From Nippon yasan incase anyone cares.

idx13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Th
Just got my white N3DS in the post. It's 8.1.0-0J with serial number YJM1022#### #. From Nippon yasan incase anyone cares.

Thanks for the update. I'm going to import one from there too (what shipping did you use? How was speed?) so hoping Gateway will work with it. Are you going to use gateway with it?

Did you get cover plates?

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Th

Thanks for the update. I'm going to import one from there too (what shipping did you use? How was speed?) so hoping Gateway will work with it. Are you going to use gateway with it?

I got orange cover plates for mine, they're beautiful. Waiting for my Timmy+Tommy cover plate to come in.

Pics:
0YAzbDl.jpg

The white on the white N3DS is kind of an off white (think 80s-90s computer cases, but without the yellowing, like if you just used retrobrite on it or something), so cover plates make it look 10x better imo.

idx13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hahaha nice

Yeah I have the red one (very vibrant) and the kawaii one, waiting on my order from nippon-yasan for 6 more.

Hkari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I used the express fedex shipping (¥2700 with 2 plates). The shipping is fast, but it takes a while for them to prepare it first. Took 5 days for a PS4 a few weeks ago and 4 days for this.

I'm going to use it with gateway, but I'm keeping my 3DS XL and using that for now. If gateway doesn't work in 8.1 for some reason, I'll use it to play imports and I know some japanese so it won't be too bad. I got two cover plates and have two more that are going to ship one a preorder comes in.

http://imgur.com/E40RilA
http://imgur.com/UV0bRqX

Frederik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello out there, only 1 Week and still no Info about EUR New 3DS XL Firmware ? Thousands of items MUST be in Stock already, so why nobody makes a quick look inside an tells us the answer ?

chowy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if this is the right place to post!

Just ordered a white new 3Ds from 365 games, i think it may be UK stock as their description says nothing about it been a AUS model like they had before.
Nowhere does it say anything about AUS in the description so it might be a UK model? Anyway I've ordered one and i'll report back the version and firmware.
It's £144 by the way.

It's in stock by the way as I rang them, might get it tomorrow.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Not sure if this is the right place to post!

Just ordered a white new 3Ds from 365 games, i think it may be UK stock as their description says nothing about it been a AUS model like they had before.
Nowhere does it say anything about AUS in the description so it might be a UK model? Anyway I've ordered one and i'll report back the version and firmware.
It's £144 by the way.

It's in stock by the way as I rang them, might get it tomorrow.
Most probably isn't. Should be an AUS console, but then again, you can't tell the difference with the AUS and UK consoles being most probably the same. -_-;

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, the N3DS will be available on 02/13 only...

I think he say that because some stores always give stuff before to their beloved customers so there are probabilities that some peoples will get it early.

Some stores often also put a demonstration model in their store, and same, you could also check the firmware on it if the store didn't updated it to 9.5.

Even if some people get it early, I don't think it'll be before Wenesday.

The only possibility to know it know would be if gbatemp have a games store owner as a member xD (because I assume some stores already have it).

chowy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Most probably isn't. Should be an AUS console, but then again, you can't tell the difference with the AUS and UK consoles being most probably the same. -_-;

Wont I be able to tell on the box or in the instructions, barcode? or something

D

Deleted-355425

Wont I be able to tell on the box or in the instructions, barcode? or something

wont make the slightest bit of difference, the 2 are identical, you dont get a charger so no problems with it coming with the wrong plug etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1