Hacking New 3DS FlashCart - Sky3DS firmware 9.0

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're around 400 RMB ($65 USD) on Taoabao. I'm gonna play the waiting game until someone kills the limit or Gateway releases something on 9.X systems.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I would buy it but also feel for current gateway owners as I'd guess support will slow for it
not necessarily, this card doesn't really require any sort of dedicated development....its just roms plain and simple, unless it is indeed block-able in which case it would depend if the method used would be able to be refined and then the cat & mouse game would begin or if once its blocked its blocked like the 4.x exploit.....but only time would tell on that front

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would buy it but also feel for current gateway owners as I'd guess support will slow for it

don't feel for us, we've had more than our money's worth out of the card up until now and in the foreseeable future. even if gateway shut up shop today there are more than enough to keep us busy..............................sudeki300

Danjal

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Right, so with this card now in peoples hands, I guess the 'timer' has started for someone to figure out how they made it work.

Runehasa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nobody with tech knowledge have investigate this "10 games limit"? i want know how the card works and why the 10games limit

10 Game limit = Trying to cash in on their 9.x exploit ASAP by forcing people to buy multiple cards.

I am guessing there will be zero support for this card after release and we will see it patched very soon. The only good I am hoping that comes from this is that gateway snags one figures out how it was done and adapts their cards to somehow use this exploit on newer firmware systems hence extending their 4.5 limitation to 9.x

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!