New 3DS flashcart: let the Clone War begin

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
But if it is a perfect clone (aside for being physically a R4-Gateway 3DS hybrid clone), why wouldn't it be able to use the latest launcher.dat file available from Gateway?

PROTOBOY

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope this one accept homebrews and make possible for multimedia like moonshell.

So please anyone who have these information can tell me if this flash cart is possible to run emulators and homebrews such as moonshell??

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this one accept homebrews and make possible for multimedia like moonshell.

So please anyone who have these information can tell me if this flash cart is possible to run emulators and homebrews such as moonshell??
No one knows anything about it. But since there is no 3DS homebrew out there, no, of course it can't run homebrew. Homebrew needs to be made first.

Reactions: PROTOBOY

PROTOBOY

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No one knows anything about it. But since there is no 3DS homebrew out there, no, of course it can't run homebrew. Homebrew needs to be made first.

Thank you very much much.
My intention is to run .NDS emulators and homebrews, like gameyob, comic book ds and moonshell.

I heard that if the flashcard recognize, its better to run homebrews and emulator in 3DS due the high power of the CPU and bigger ram.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Don't be surprised if GW team holds off v2.0 until the clones are out so they can work out a way to block them. That's something for buyers to look out for if taking the plunge with these imposters.
LOL. I just loooked again. They also have "Ramble Pak" support. What a blatant disgrace.
Its like they're cloning each other. Clones cloning clones. :wacko:

NfoMonster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nforush.net
XP
Country
Venezuela
Cool, hopefully there will be more progress on 3DS hacking, not only clones poping up. 30$ would be funny cheap =))) Well i hope all this helps with progress on 3DS subject.

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I highly doubt this will effect the release of Gateway 2.0, 3DSLink have done nothing except clone Gateway's hardware, they have given no proof whatsoever that they know how to hack the 3DS and add new features to the card.

It wouldn't surprise me if they're using the exact firmware that the Gateway team created, without changing it at all.

AceLighting

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I highly doubt this will effect the release of Gateway 2.0, 3DSLink have done nothing except clone Gateway's hardware, they have given no proof whatsoever that they know how to hack the 3DS and add new features to the card.

It wouldn't surprise me if they're using the exact firmware that the Gateway team created, without changing it at all.

I agree people who have a 3ds on v4.5 by now should have gateway
plus price isnt much different so i dont see it as an issue aswell
and its not even on that many sites yet too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1