New: 0964 - Japan Pro Mahjong Tetsuman Advance (J)

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
new.gif
0964 - Japan Pro Mahjong Tetsuman Advance JAPAN 64 Mbits (MUGS)

0964-1.png
0964-2.png

Save Type : SRAM[/p]

Flea

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you always have to take two symbols...just like memory, but you can only take stones that are not between two other stones. and you can´t take those lying under other stones!
It´s very easy to learn...but this game looks a little loveless! how about some cute backgrounds and extras? this green makes me go insane!

S

ShadowsCP

Flea, I think you have your games mixed up. What you described is the solitaire version of mahjong. The competitve game that people play for money(and which is shown in that screenshot) is played more like gin.

it-s

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You don't have to know Japanise. I used to play a chinese version that was for DOS about 7 years ago. I don't know chinese, but went through just fine. Now I play The Four Winds for Win in english.

If someone interested in how to play, I can teach you, it's easy. Just send me a letter OK?

Z

zeroFX

Mahjong plays very similar to gin rummy. You need 4 sets of 3 and a double to win where a set can be consecutive tiles of the same suit or a triplet of the same tile.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)