New: 0927 - Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo (E)

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
Personally I think this is the greatest puzzler ever made (well maybe equal with Chu Chu rocket). Me and my friends have had so much fun playing this on many systems, and now I have a portatble version of it!

B

bergkamp1

the sakura song is so cool, someone is actually singing on a gba. wow
biggrin.gif

ratana

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ratana.chemlab.org
XP
Country
United States
I had a problem flashing this game w/ pogoshell when I ran a space trimmer on it. the sound wasn't there and then it was just messed up. so if you are having a problem flashing the rom, and you've trimmed the rom size, I'd say just flash the full size rom and see what happens then.

There are two games that I had been waiting for a long time to come out on the GBA - Metroid Fusion and Puzzle Fighter.

I played puzzle fighter on the PC maybe 5 or 6 years ago with some friends when I was in college. It was so addicting, we just couldn't stop. The great part of it is the epic battles.. and the fact that each side gets the same blocks so it really is all skill and strategy. When you are up to your ears in blocks with timers on them.. then a "gem" comes and you blast away a ton of them and that sets off a chain that was waiting to pop.. and then 99 come crashing down on the other guy and all of a sudden you win, that is the whole essence of the game! the fact that if you break blocks too quickly, then if the other guy places blocks in a way to plan for your dropped blocks, in the end HE can crush you. So it's really one of the best competitive video games I've ever played.. requires raw strategy, timing and even intuition.. when it's going so fast you just need to trust your gut.

We would play this so much for about a 1 semester period, that we would have messed up dreams about it and stuff. A little obsessive, but this game really was a lot of fun. So I am glad to be able to carry it w/ me and play a few games while I'm stuck at an airport or something, see if I can still crush the computer.

So before you talk down this game, give it a serious try -- against a friend.. and see how crazy it can get! really the GBA version is kind of hard to see.. thats my only complaint.

I am so happy this is finallyout.. it was supposed to come out months ago.

Blue_GoD

Infected Mushroom
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i flashed it to my XG 128mb cart and runs perfect! but won't play on the emu, sure the worst thing in the game is the title
wacko.gif
but the game is beautifull
biggrin.gif

what's your flash cart (people who the roms give a white screen when flashed)?

ratana

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ratana.chemlab.org
XP
Country
United States
Same here. everything was unlocked. To "fix" it just go to the erase game data option and delete allthe game data. it will get rid of all the secret codes, etc. Then to get them all you need to fight the street puzzles.

Adam

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I havent finished watching it so no spoilers pls