Hacking Network Initialization on vWii and USBLoaderGX

Gabberhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have a question. i have the usbloadergx 1272 on my vwii. i had 1 hdd with1tb with wii and gamecube games. all worked without problems with default setting: loaderios 58 and gameios 249. now i changed my hd from 1 tb to 2tb. i copied all games from one hdd to the other. wii games are running fine, network initialization works fine when needed, but gamecube games i get often blackscreens right after i start a game. sometime games are working when i test them behind each other. but then i get black screen and i have to restart my wiiu. i tested few things. now with this setup, the gamecube games are working like before.

in usbloadergx:
loaderios=249
gameios=249

meta.xml:
<arguments>
<arg>--ios=58</arg>
<arg>--usbport=0</arg>
<arg>--mountusb=1</arg>
</arguments>

the only problem now is, the network initialization fails always with this setup. when i change in usbloadergx to loaderbios=58 and then restart usbloadergx, the network initialization works again. when i change back to the previus setting, the network initialization fails again. is there evtl an argument setting for autonetwork to put in the meta.xml to autostart the network?

MightyMike032

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't initialize network to download art. Changed loader iOS to 58 and it works fine now. No problem playing GC or Wii games. Not sure what that setting means or does, so not sure if I should change it back to 249. Thanks for the fix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: luke try not to say "for instance" or "etc." in a post challenge, level impossible