United States
Ok, so here's my future team setup

Dragonite
Typhlosion
Umbreon
Azumarill/Vaporeon/Politoad
Ampharos
Gengar

First off, what do you think of it? Second, which should I get, Azumarill, Politoad, or Vaporeon?

EDIT: And I don't plan to EV train. It's way to fucking tedious.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
It's pretty well balanced I guess. You won't really need a grass type, since you have Ampharos. About the water-type. I'd go with Politoed. It doesn't learn a lot of good offensive moves from leveling up, but it does learn a lot of good defensive moves. Azumarill doesn't seem to learn good offensive moves until later on in the higher levels. Vaporeon learns crappy offensive moves throughout all of the levels until the way-higher levels, and the defensive moves it learns are kind of crappy as well.

Then again, there are TMs and HMs, so my arguments kind of suck. Oh well, I'm not really a competitive player, so I usually don't bother with defensive moves, so I can't judge those and compare them.

Danny Tanner

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd say Azumaril. Pure Power+ Choice Band+ Aqua Jet = Win, if you're playing against in game characters.

If not, and you're playing against people, I would go over to Smogon and look at their summaries, though I'd still say Azumaril.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +1