Hacking Need help with really low fw old 3ds

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cubic ninja isnt for sale in any stores anymore. And used ones here are rare. And getting any game to bring my fw above 4.x doesnt help either since i dont have the browser. All cfw needs the browser right?
If you find a copy of cubic ninja, you will not have to worry about a browser since you should be able to at least setup the mset exploit through it.

Reactions: Deleted-379826

Hestemat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so if cubic ninja is my only hope, ill just update to 11.0 and have a normal 3ds. Cause that game is impossible to get in my part of the world

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cubic Ninja is $29.99 preowned at GameStop on their website. :/ If your map flag is correct, just order it from them. It'll probably be the cheapest you'll find.

Reactions: ih8ih8sn0w

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so if cubic ninja is my only hope, ill just update to 11.0 and have a normal 3ds. Cause that game is impossible to get in my part of the world
You may be able to use OoT if that is helpful, but you will probably have to look around for payloads, and you will have to use powersaves. Another option would be to find someone on here who is reputable and will be willing to setup a9lh and stuff for you. (This will end up being shipping+some to cover the service). Either way, I highly recommend that you do not settle for updating to 11.0

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay? Doesnt it just have to be over 4.x?
Just get a card with a 9.0 to 9.2 update and cubic ninja, you should be good after that. Get your OTP with cubic ninja, then use the update cart to get to 9.0 or 9.2. I think 9.1 exists, so update to either of those versions with the cart. Then go to part 5 of Plailects guide.

EDIT: My mistake. Once you get to 9.0-9.2 with a cart after getting your OTP, do part 1, then part 4 SECTION 2 ONLY, then do part 5.

Sent from my Browser on a New 3DS XL with A9LH

Last edited by Skyshadow101,
D

Deleted-379826

Just get a card with a 9.0 to 9.2 update and cubic ninja, you should be good after that. Get your OTP with cubic ninja, then use the update cart to get to 9.0 or 9.2. I think 9.1 exists, so update to either of those versions with the cart. Then go to part 5 of Plailects guide.

EDIT: My mistake. Once you get to 9.0-9.2 with a cart after getting your OTP, do part 1, then part 4 SECTION 2 ONLY, then do part 5.

Yep what he said

Hestemat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! What does otp stand for? Or what exactly is it? And does someone have any info on which EU games would get me to either 9.0 or 9.2?

D

Deleted-379826

Thanks! What does otp stand for? Or what exactly is it? And does someone have any info on which EU games would get me to either 9.0 or 9.2?
not sure what it stands for but it is a special key only able to be obtained through exploits on that version. This key lets us further exploit the 3ds
EDIT: You'll want to go to 3dsdb.com to find what games

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it stands for One Time Passcode. Correct me if I'm wrong. The OTP is used to decrypt the secret sector, I think that is what it's called. I know it decrypts something. But A9LH needs it to add its payload.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it stands for One Time Passcode. Correct me if I'm wrong. The OTP is used to decrypt the secret sector, I think that is what it's called. I know it decrypts something. But A9LH needs it to add its payload.

One-time programmable. I remember I did a full explanation of why a9lh needs the OTP, but I'd need to find it. Feel free to go through my posts, it should only be a few days old.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton