Need Help with Modded Wii U connecting to the internet

MCMIRACLE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Never really used this website before so sorry if this is the wrong way of doing things, but, I need some help, I’m just trying to get my Wii u to connect to the internet and it’s been the biggest headache, back in march? April? I hacked my Wii u, jail broke it, did all that, connected to the internet fine, was able to use NUSspli fine, now, months later and a couple months after a router internet provider change, the wii u won’t connect at all. It’s a huge pain, I’ve tried the conventional things, really need some help. Cheers.

Jmod

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi if you have external Hd with y cable ensure data cable is in top port on rear and power cable is in bottom port and ensure you are using Tiramasu hack this method works every time for me regards

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
LAN or WIFI?

If WIFI: Make sure there are no metal objects on top of the Wii U (the HDD...). Also it might sound weird but in case your Y cable is a USB 3 one try a USB 2 one instead as there are rumors USB 3 cables do interfer with the Wii Us WIFI.

If LAN: Check your new router (firewall and stuff). If that won't help contact your ISP as they changed your network, so they should be able to fix it, too.

//EDIT:
the wii u won’t connect at all.
Can't say what this even means without knowing if LAN or WIFI. Like can't it connect to the WIFI (does it even see it when scanning?) or is the router not giving it an IP or what? In case of WIFI make sure 2.4 GHz is enabled as the Wii U won't connect to 5 GHz. Also disable extended stuff like WLAN roaming (802.11r).
I’ve tried the conventional things
What did you try exactly?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye