ROM Hack need help pokemon platinum

newgamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys! im kinda new here so im just a noobie about nds world right now.
my problem is this. id like to try some cheats in pokemon platinum using edge. the problem is this the cheat prompt if you would like to use cheat is not showing unlike in my pokemon diamond and pearl so im clueless on how on earth is wrong. i updated my edge to version 1.5 and the problem is still there. by the way i downloaded the cheats hir at gbatemp.

can someone help me about this.. thanks in advance and sorry if your having some hard time reading my post im not that good in english..

tnx GBAtemp

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have an AK but i suppose the cheat engines couldnt be too different.

OK First of all what rom are you using?, if it is patched or hacked it will have a different ID and you will have to change in Cheat code editor or another cheat editor.

Are the GBAtemp cheats working on other games?? If they are we can rule out that you have not put the cheats in correctly.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you either have a patched or different language/version of the Platinum ROM. Try downloading it from a different source and see if that helps.

newgamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi! im using now 3541 pokemon platinum(u) rom. and i also tried 3797 pokemon platinum(eu) rom and so far non of them are working. the cheats are working properly on other games. im wondering whats wrong

maybe ill try your suggestion guys ill try other roms hoping it will work tnx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum