Dark Imakuni

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
player.me
XP
Country
I'm pretty sure my problem has nothing to do with filenames. The otherapp.bin/boot.3dsx is launched as expected, it just throws a tantrum partway through.

C40D19HWQAADNXw.jpg:large

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Have you tested your SD card with H2testw? Maybe it's faulty.

A drastic solution would be to buy a new console, install a9lh, transfer your current console to it, then sell your current console. This will fix your issue if it's either caused by not having CFW or caused by something wrong with your console.

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So you have an original 11.3 software?
11.3 patched homebrew, didn't it?
And btw why do you want to access it so badly? maybe we'll find another solution

Dark Imakuni

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
player.me
XP
Country
Have you tested your SD card with H2testw? Maybe it's faulty
H2testw came back clean. It is an SDXC with 64Gb space, so it isn't an officially recognised size card, but it is read/writeable by the 3DS. Maybe I could try a different card.

A drastic solution would be to buy a new console, install a9lh, transfer your current console to it, then sell your current console. This will fix your issue if it's either caused by not having CFW or caused by something wrong with your console.
Drastic but still an option. My local store does have some second-hand 2DS consoles for sale...

So you have an original 11.3 software?
11.3 patched homebrew, didn't it?
And btw why do you want to access it so badly? maybe we'll find another solution
I have so far only used stock firmware with official updates. I've not used Luma or any other a9lh option. I don't need it "badly" per se, but I am missing playing some of the games I have. :(

MeAndHax

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
H2testw came back clean. It is an SDXC with 64Gb space, so it isn't an officially recognised size card, but it is read/writeable by the 3DS. Maybe I could try a different card.

Drastic but still an option. My local store does have some second-hand 2DS consoles for sale...

I have so far only used stock firmware with official updates. I've not used Luma or any other a9lh option. I don't need it "badly" per se, but I am missing playing some of the games I have. :(
What games? You mean emulators?

MeAndHax

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
At the moment I have Pokemon Prism, Zelda: Return of the Hylian, and Zelda: Oni Link Begins. I don't believe they are emulators, only ports.
Yea you're out of luck then

Your mistake was updating without a9lh
I wouldn't rely on waiting for a new exploit, as it may take months Til something new gets found on 11.3 (sighax probably; but it's very early in development)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I love how insurance companies can deny procedures because they deem it not medically necessary despite the procedure being ordered by a doctor
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Going with that right now with a dental claim morons put the wrong company name and rejected claims been on hold an hour for the claims department
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, BTW is it better to go usb or bt for these mini Pcs figure you may know since you play with rack systems so much
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Counting my blessings that my insurance hasn't caused me really any headache (yet, at least) despite the fact that I've been getting way more appointments and what not recently due
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @K3Nv2, what do you mean, what are you trying to do?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just looking at a built in mouse pad keyboard combo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I loose the dongle constantly but they may have better connection with usb frequency
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Imo Bluetooth is always a option of last resort for me
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Except for phones because it tends to be pretty reliable there
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a bad habit of taking out usb transmitter and loosing it because they can't you know print names on the damn things
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    But any desktop OS, I've never had anything but frustration trying to get Bluetooth devices to work reliably and stable. It might pair and connect once, and then next time I go to use it I have to delete and re-pair it again
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    5.3 has been so good I think 6 is really going to make it stable
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember how shit 3 was
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Ptouch labeler aren't terribly expensive, label shit yourself fam. This is the one I own and there are cheaper ones too https://www.amazon.com/Brother-P-Touch-PTH110BP-Portable-included/dp/B09QXYND6S
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Solves part of the problem, mixing up which dongle is which. Then you just have to not lose them lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Double D would be proud
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Even my Xbox One controller I have it paired to my desktop over Bluetooth, it USUALLY works but sometimes it refuses to connect and I have to delete and re-pair it. Maddening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gigabytes built in mobo bt/wifi pairs pretty decent
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That's what I'm using :(
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ran a driver update in device manager?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Not recently but I think it's less a driver issue and more just Windows having a garbage Bluetooth stack
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could be I was having issues when I first upgraded it and didn't realiser gigabyte has specific driver revisions which is stupid
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Which is married to the boards revision
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Made my first review
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I've gone years without ever removing a logitech usb transmitter. Across several replacements of keyboards and mice. It just stays put.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: I've gone years without ever removing a logitech usb transmitter. Across several replacements of...