Homebrew Need artist(s) for 3DS homebrew menu region free logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdacda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very happy he decided to wait. Much more likely the exploit will work on the New 3DS. 1-2 more months of waiting beats however long it would take for a new one to show up.

Edit: Man, some of these entitled crybaby reactions. Going by what's best for the exploit > what's best for you guys.

Dyshonest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOCK THIS POST. IT IS OVERUSED AND NOT NEEDED.
You're right. Smealum isn't going to release it.

He has literally ZERO reason to wait for it other than he never had it to begin with. Waiting isn't going to help anything considering apparently it's something Nintendo can't fix, not something they don't know about. You're not a unique, special flower Smea, you didn't find an exploit they weren't aware of.

Reactions: Rizzorules

Dyshonest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do people believe Smealum every time this happens? lol.
He lies and makes up obvious excuses every single time. You'd think people would learn after the hundredth time.

D

Deleted User

You're right. Smealum isn't going to release it.

He has literally ZERO reason to wait for it other than he never had it to begin with. Waiting isn't going to help anything considering apparently it's something Nintendo can't fix, not something they don't know about. You're not a unique, special flower Smea, you didn't find an exploit they weren't aware of.
Have you even been paying attention to what has been happening for more that 3 minutes? He has released multiple homebrew games for the DS - Minecraft, and even Portal! His Youtube shows various videos of his exploit running. And don't give me that "video editing" crap, it's an overused excuse to end a flame war you know you're going to lose. Nintendo pulled the rug out from under us itself: they pulled FS3D right before release. As many other people on this thread have stated, you're just buttsore. And even if you have a good point, people like you are taking it too far: there are, like, 20 conspiracies floating around already! Contributing isn't going to make you feel better. So, again, stop being a pessimistic drip.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Untitled.png

back OT
credits to not me

Dyshonest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you even been paying attention to what has been happening for more that 3 minutes? He has released multiple homebrew games for the DS - Minecraft, and even Portal! His Youtube shows various videos of his exploit running. And don't give me that "video editing" crap, it's an overused excuse to end a flame war you know you're going to lose. Nintendo pulled the rug out from under us itself: they pulled FS3D right before release. As many other people on this thread have stated, you're just buttsore. And even if you have a good point, people like you are taking it too far, there are, like, 20 conspiracies floating around already! Contributing isn't going to make you feel better. So, again, stop being a pessimistic drip.
Wow, DS homebrew?! A system that was easily cracked for programming pretty much anything YEARS before he arrived to the scene? You SHOWED me!

What proof do we have (as in things WE can reproduce, not videos that could've been VERY EASILY ALTERED IN MANY WAYS (reverse capture card? who knows)? Oh right, none.

As many people have stated? You're the only one. Even if people did, who cares? Cheerleaders will always do their job. I'd hope they proclaim their bizarre sexual fantasies about my anus if they really want to be taken seriously as cheerleaders.

Oh, by the way Trigger-Finger McGee, don't double-post. Not sure how you even managed to do that. Nervous twitch hit Post like ten times? Because double-clicking isn't going to double-post.

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's not releasing it yet because of the new 3DS that was just announced and is coming out on October 11th. He doesn't want to waste the chance of trying to hack the new 3DS that's more powerful than the current ones we have now. If he could use that same exploit on it, we would be able to use more of the new 3DS's power to make emulators to play roms smoother and more stable.

Dyshonest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's not releasing it yet because of the new 3DS that was just announced and is coming out on October 11th. He doesn't want to waste the chance of trying to hack the new 3DS that's more powerful than the current ones we have now. If he could use that same exploit on it, we would be able to use more of the new 3DS's power to make emulators to play roms smoother and more stable.
That's a bull-faced lie and you know it.
It's released in JAPAN ONLY FOR A NUMBER OF MONTHS.

Why not just make a new exploit? Apparently this is one that isn't going to be fixable considering how long it's been present. Smealum is more deluded than he leads on if he seriously thinks Nintendo doesn't know about it.

others have access to ssspwn....just nobody who is an attention whore....i.e trusted people to help work on it
And the proof is... no where! :)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
That's a bull-faced lie and you know it.
It's released in JAPAN ONLY FOR A NUMBER OF MONTHS.

Why not just make a new exploit? Apparently this is one that isn't going to be fixable considering how long it's been present. Smealum is more deluded than he leads on if he seriously thinks Nintendo doesn't know about it.
lol you dont know anything do you, this exploit will be fixable.....the minute he releases it willl be on the top of the FIX list ready to be in the next FW update

That is why he is not just releasing.....its not as simple as "just make another exploit"....they dont just grow on tree's they can take weeks/months of work and research....for the sake of a few pissy brats you expect him to just make a crap ton of work for himself....i dont think so

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
To all the moaners : did you cry and report this delay to your mummy :cry: ?
it's like kids that did not had their xmas gifts. Pathetically funny.

Then why don't you make your own exploit ? oh, wait...it's so much easier to wait like sheeps and criticize someone else work :wtf:

you don't even deserve anything, I'm so happy smealum decided to wait, now he can see how he is considered for his work. And the day he releases something, you will surely jump on it like misery on this world...:rofl2:

Reactions: the_randomizer

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I hate tha Smealum delayed sppwn realese, ill not continue waiting ill go back to My psp and wii to run complete emulators, this scene is So Slow the only way to have hombrew is making it yourself

This thread should be closed, smealum alredy choosed the logo and this thread is going offtopic.

Dyshonest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol you dont know anything do you, this exploit will be fixable.....the minute he releases it willl be on the top of the FIX list ready to be in the next FW update

That is why he is not just releasing.....its not as simple as "just make another exploit"....they dont just grow on tree's they can take weeks/months of work and research....for the sake of a few pissy brats you expect him to just make a crap ton of work for himself....i dont think so
If it's fixable why hasn't it been fixed?
You're insane to think Nintendo doesn't know about it.

You act like he's actually DONE something so far. What the hell has he done for the 3DS scene? Oh yeah, sell "his" work to Gateway.

What "work" is there to jump on? There's no useful homebrew and the only existing emulators are thus far VERY inaccurate and slow.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You act like he's actually DONE something so far. What the hell has he done for the 3DS scene? Oh yeah, sell "his" work to Gateway.

What "work" is there to jump on? There's no useful homebrew and the only existing emulators are thus far VERY inaccurate and slow.

Because emulators in the beginning stages of development all run at full speed, have 100% compatibility and don't take any time at all to improve, right?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

right to dumb it down...imagine you have a big property with a huge fence....somewhere there is a gap......but it could be absolutely anywhere....once a map is released with the exact location you can quickly go secure it

Reactions: retrofan_k
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol