bnwchbammer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, my assignment is to create a superhero for a creative writing thing. (I'm a senior in high school by the way) Though it's actually turning out to be more fun than I though it'd be. Anyway, I don't need a drawing, but if you guys are in the mood, I wouldn't mind one! Lemme give you what I have of the story so far. I've only got till tonite though, so if you're gonna draw something, it should be done soon. Anyway here's my story so far:
Seth was born in the year 1337 on a deserted island off the coast of what was known in 2010 as the UK. When he was in his mid twenties he stopped aging, at about the same time his parents vanished. He grew up in Britain watching the world age around him, without ever aging himself. Technology was always growing, and Seth was grasping how to use certain technologies to his full advantage. When electricity became more advanced, Seth decided to do experiments with electricity. In toying with electricity he one day got shocked and discovered a power that had been hidden away inside him for a long time. Without having an explanation of how, Seth was able to slow down and even stop time itself.
With something new to do with his seemingly eternal life, Seth began selfishly using his powers to gain wealth and power. He took up gambling, using his abilities to cheat his way through million dollar tournaments, making him one of the richest people in Britain. Eventually Seth moved to America in the 1920’s where he prospered even more. The depression never effected him, and be became one of the richest people in the world. Seth then went into a mysterious hiding, hiring hundreds of people to keep his true identity a secret, yet he lived his life to its fullest. He was flirtatious, and would occasionally even demonstrate his powers to people. Needless to say, they never forgot him.
In 2282 scientists made their first contact with life outside of the solar system. They called it a major breakthrough in science, but just two years later the interstellar aliens brought an enormous ship across the universe with them and shot at the moon, making it a permanent crescent in the sky. Earth was unharmed, but the artificial atmosphere on the moon was destroyed, and hundreds of lives were lost. The world was in need of a hero, and the aliens had enough power to take out an entire interstellar fleet. Rumors of the “Time Machine” were beginning to float around. The man who can pause time, the only one who can save the human race. News got around quickly in every country in Earth as well as Enigma, an American-owned country in Mars, where Seth was currently residing. Eventually he is tracked down and sent to Earth on a mission to destroy the enemy ship. He is told that if he doesn’t comply, the human race will be extinct, and Seth himself will also perish from his seemingly eternal life. The Earth Starfleet isn’t powerful, as it has only been two years since humans have been sure of life outside of their own planet, but it is enough to have a chance against the monstrous alien ship.
The “Time Machine” is now considered the last hope, but Seth doesn’t care about any sort of life, human or alien. The fight begins, and Earth desperately tries to find a way to board the enemy ship. Seth gets sick of waiting for what may end up to be the death of him, and he takes control of the ship, killing any staff on the ship in his way, and flies it directly into the enemy ship. Seth obviously makes it out unscathed, yet the Earth ship and all its crew are destroyed.

So he's kinda evil, though not evil really, just not a really good guy. Whatever you guys wanna throw at me is cool.
(also if you wanna help me with grammar or sentence structure that'd be cool too
tongue.gif
)

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)