a daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
galen2 said:
DEFIANT i´m doing a full set packs of 2d covers for nes and snes, full set usa, full set europe, full set japon and full set others, stay tuned and you will have covers on all roms
Sounds nice, looking forward to it.

galen2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dogway

Trophies
XP
Country
@matguitarist: Do you know any good source for GBA or GB covers? You did some 3d cover packs of these, right now Im also doing some packs for the 2D version of PAL covers, but it's really difficult to find good images. I mean other than gamefaqs and thecoverproject.

atlanx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey everybody i was wondering does fceultra gx cover mod for wii not support usb at all cuz it wont load mine but the official fceultra gx works from my usb just fine

Duckuss_Maxximo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 questions I asked on the other thread (http://gbatemp.net/threads/snes9xgx-cover-co.303645/page-18#post-4657129) but thought I should address it here as well

1) How do I get + and - to work normally as opposed to inverted (i.e. + to move forward and - to move back)
2) How do I get GUI to work with Classic controller as opposed to only functioning with the Wiimote when browsing

Other than that works great! I don't mind doing all the extra legwork of renaming etc as long as I can have the added feature of visual cover interface :yay:

Wiimpathy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
1. You can't.
2 You can't either. The cursor can only be controlled with the wiimote to start the games. Fortunately, if you have a classic controller, you have a wiimote, right? :)

Someone have to change the source code to add these features. Other solution : Wiiflow plugins. A bit harder to set up but it's nice too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Carotenemia causes skin to appear orange-ish in color. Orange Pi. Carotenemia Pussy. Get it. lolol