Homebrew Need a bit of graphics help for GX emulator mod

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed that the snes cover pack actually matches the snes roms pack i have exactly. So that is good news i guess but the nes and gba ones do not.

I wonder if there are rom packs for nes and gba that match the cover packs like the snes ones matched up.

If anyone knows the answer PM me please.

matguitarist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
icebrg5 said:
I've noticed that the snes cover pack actually matches the snes roms pack i have exactly. So that is good news i guess but the nes and gba ones do not.

I wonder if there are rom packs for nes and gba that match the cover packs like the snes ones matched up.

Hi

I use Fat Match for roms / covers renaming it's fast and easy and show you the best match.

Wiimpathy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
VBA-GX 2.2.5 Cover

Normally, it should display covers now (thanks shunite!). I'm sorry I forgot to change the files detection in last versions so .gba .gb files and so on couldn't be found in cover mode. If it still doesn't work, well ... no idea.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
matguitarist said:
icebrg5 said:

Hi

I use Fat Match for roms / covers renaming it's fast and easy and show you the best match.

Want to explain how to set it up so all roms match the image names?

Can the roms be in .zip format or no?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Wiimpathy said:
VBA-GX 2.2.5 Cover

Normally, it should display covers now (thanks shunite!). I'm sorry I forgot to change the files detection in last versions so .gba .gb files and so on couldn't be found in cover mode. If it still doesn't work, well ... no idea.
covers finally work but now the mote doesn't sync. it just keeps flashing and won't work tried 2 different remotes with same problem. i can use cube controller to scroll but no buttons will start the rom.

matguitarist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wiimpathy said:
VBA-GX 2.2.5 Cover

Thank Wiimpathy !

It finallly working without issue, all work perfectly.

hellboy2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
finally got it to work but have to boot from hbc if i boot from the forwarder i have the mote will not work. any1 have a forwarder that works?

i made this forwarder (i use the forwarder from wiiflow 8bits and one from jj-kwik) and is workin perfect for me.
there is a video in case you want to see it before you use.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FhtJS3_bFI[/youtube]

this is the path for the forwarder
SD:/APPS/vbagx>boot.dol
USB:/APPS/vbagx>boot.dol

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
that worked.
old wad manager is obsolete than
tongue.gif

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks matguitarist for the hard work. The mods works great!!!... but there is a file limit?
I have almost every rom dumped for each console in separate folders (around 3000 files per folder. I'm using the NO-INTRO sets), but the cover mod only shows up till the J or K letter.

Wiimpathy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
NahuelDS said:
Thanks matguitarist for the hard work. The mods works great!!!... but there is a file limit?
I have almost every rom dumped for each console in separate folders (around 3000 files per folder. I'm using the NO-INTRO sets), but the cover mod only shows up till the J or K letter.

Sometimes, I control someone else's mind. Now NahuelDS, listen to my voice, and make a fully working NeoGeo emulator !
Oh and yes there's files limit.

PolloDiablo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiimpathy said:
Sometimes, I control someone else's mind. Now NahuelDS, listen to my voice, and make a fully working NeoGeo emulator !
Oh and yes there's files limit.lol you're wasting your jedi powers

QUOTE(Bladexdsl @ Jul 27 2011, 10:23 AM) why the hell would you even need that many games installed? just install the ones WORTH PLAYING
tongue.gif
every single game is worth playing!
tongue.gif
right now I'm playing Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde on NES
laugh.gif

PolloDiablo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
YES!! it's the best game ever made!!! It's more than a game! It exposes the dual nature of the human spirit. The only way to win the game is to be Jekyll, but you wanna be Hyde so you can shoot shit! You see, it's a constant battle between good and evil, and Jekyll must stay farther along his path than Hyde. If Hyde gains the lead, then evil will triumph over good, and that's the true conflict of the human soul! And to deny the evil completely would only force it into the subconcious mind, like a city broken into different social classes: people don't wanna step outside their own boundaries, like Jekyll wandering into the wrong section of town, he's unwelcome! Nevertheless, he must abide by his own good nature. No wonder the cane doesn't work! The game does not reward you for acting upon your malevolent intentions! It's a proposed guideline for a set of morality rules to be programmed into real life! It uses the Victorian Era as a fundamental depiction of outward respectiability and inward lust, it's a metaphor for social and geographical fragmentation! It eludes the Freud theory of repression in which unacceptable desires or impulses are excluded from the concious mind and left to operate on their own in the unconcious... Or, you could just say, the game fucking sucks!
rofl.gif

c64sd4sd4sd4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NahuelDS said:
Bladexdsl said:
YES!! it's the best game ever made!!! It's more than a game! It exposes the dual nature of the human spirit. The only way to win the game is to be Jekyll, but you wanna be Hyde so you can shoot shit! You see, it's a constant battle between good and evil, and Jekyll must stay farther along his path than Hyde. If Hyde gains the lead, then evil will triumph over good, and that's the true conflict of the human soul! And to deny the evil completely would only force it into the subconcious mind, like a city broken into different social classes: people don't wanna step outside their own boundaries, like Jekyll wandering into the wrong section of town, he's unwelcome! Nevertheless, he must abide by his own good nature. No wonder the cane doesn't work! The game does not reward you for acting upon your malevolent intentions! It's a proposed guideline for a set of morality rules to be programmed into real life! It uses the Victorian Era as a fundamental depiction of outward respectiability and inward lust, it's a metaphor for social and geographical fragmentation! It eludes the Freud theory of repression in which unacceptable desires or impulses are excluded from the concious mind and left to operate on their own in the unconcious... Or, you could just say, the game fucking sucks!
rofl.gif
Wow AVGN has an arch-nemesis: The Redemptive video game Jock.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1