^^ndstitle-1056^^

QazzaQY2K

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
okey i finaly figured it out .. this is just a normal passme thingy.. hyped up to pretend having a media player or something is just bull .. the HDD part is just that.. only a HDD that really sticks out of the DS.. with no support right now .. this sux.. here i thought they might have a real cool "own" media player .. maybe better then moonshell .. but nope .. moonshell still rocks .. as it's the only one .. they sure are trying to sell of there product of homebrew ppl .. let's hope it's for the better.. and ppl start to donate more or something ;S .. still i'm disapointed..

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
okey i finaly figured it out .. this is just a normal passme thingy.. hyped up to pretend having a media player or something is just bull .. the HDD part is just that.. only a HDD that really sticks out of the DS.. with no support right now .. this sux.. here i thought they might have a real cool "own" media player .. maybe better then moonshell .. but nope .. moonshell still rocks .. as it's the only one .. they sure are trying to sell of there product of homebrew ppl .. let's hope it's for the better.. and ppl start to donate more or something ;S .. still i'm disapointed..
No this is the Max Media Launcher, all it is is a passme device. The Datel HDD Media Player is a completey different product.

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country

No this is the Max Media Launcher, all it is is a passme device. The Datel HDD Media Player is a completey different product.
Well if we want to be technical, it's not even a passme device, it's a nopass device, since the card doesn't perform a passthrough function for a real ROM.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
max is asthma free at last
max is cool with napster
max is a payne in xp
max is the media music
max is still in control
max is in the mail
max is an excellent tool
max is payne katso kuvakaappaupsia neljän vuoden odotus on loppusuoralla perjantai 18
max is the best re/max was created by top producers for top producers
max is probably creating something big for it
max is tilting at windmills
max is tilting at windmills ttttthe helicopter he helicopter he helicopter he helicopter he helicopter
max is missing
max is lord of the oscars
max is crucial by ellen e

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Guys, this isn't some random test thread, try and keep it on-topic.
laugh.gif

caitsith2

Trophies
a secret location 93 million miles from the sun
Website
www.caitsith2.com
XP
Country
Canada
If you want a correct dump of this, (the current dump is not correct), read offsets 0x80000 to 0xFFFFF of the current dump, and save that as an nds file by it self.

This has not only been overdumped, (which is actually very good in this case), but the first 512 KBs of the dump is bad. The good news about taking the next 512KBs (0x80000 to 0xFFFFF), is that the entire 512KB flash chip contained in the MML is in its completely unmodified form, including the header, the blowfish SBOX/PBOX tables for decrypting the level 1 commands sent to it, and the fully encrypted secure area.

saburota

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Actually... This thing is preloaded with Moonshell... I've yet to see it load anything worth mentioning cept MP3s and simple homebrew. But it's just beginning it's life. I found mine at Best Buy. I really didn't expect it to be there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme