Homebrew Problems with Unlancher and Installing homebrew

Mr_Luigi_04

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am having troubles with attempting to install HiyaCFW onto my DSi XL.

I was going through this DSi Homebrew Guide: dsi.cfw.guide/ and got up to this page: dsi.cfw.guide/installing-hiyacfw. After downloading the HiyaCFW Python patch and Python (because I'm on Mac), I proceeded to follow the steps until I got stuck on Step 9. My Python shell returned "<urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: unable to get local issuer certificate (_ssl.c:1056)>" with my GUI window returning "ERROR: Could not get HiyaCFW".

Is this some sort of firewall/adblock issue I have on my Mac? I do have adblockers installed on Chrome and I've changed the network settings in System Preferences. Would that be the issue? Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

P.S. Due to the fact that I'm a new user, you're going to have to copy and paste the links from the text. They're not hyperlinks because I'm not allowed to post links being a new user, and to any moderator reading this, I promise it's not spam.

Deleted member 493129

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I found a thread with the solution to this problem. I can't link it either (and I can't type the command either because it's detected as a link...)

Hope this screenshot helps!

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2019-06-14 om 16.47.13.png
    Schermafbeelding 2019-06-14 om 16.47.13.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited by Deleted member 493129,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg