Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Center CX: Arino no Chousenjou 2 is the next one out next month, that also looks great.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Hadrian Uranium said:
Game Center CX: Arino no Chousenjou 2 is the next one out next month, that also looks great.
Thanks, I'll write down the name of the game somewhere
tongue.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
davislim said:
gonna try out infinite line...XD
blood of bahamut seem great but i dun lik hw the heroes look lik...they r in 2D....
cry.gif

Damn 2D! God damn why couldn't they have made this game on a handheld that could support it if it was fully 3D!

Seriously, what the hell did you expect from the DS? The game will still be good, but take your graphic whoring somewhere else.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I will love to try Big Bang Mini and some other games. Thanks for the heads up, it makes me glad I finally bought a CycloDS.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
nice roundup and good work man
From all of em... I think Bahamut is pushing the limits of the DS... marvelous
Big bang mini looks very fun...
Henry looks very interesting too...
Too many games still to play (including my fav. AJ:AA)

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Europe release of Lord of the Rings: Conquest has now been dumped, was meant to be released on the 16th! I would write it up now but EA have got next to no information or media for it, don't even know if Pandemic are handling it or some other dev.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian Uranium said:
The Europe release of Lord of the Rings: Conquest has now been dumped, was meant to be released on the 16th! I would write it up now but EA have got next to no information or media for it, don't even know if Pandemic are handling it or some other dev.

Yeah, I just noticed it was dumped and it got me wondering why it wasn't on your list. Now I know.

I'm gonna try it, but I seriously doubt Pandemic will have had much of a hand in it.

EDIT: Well, I haven't actually played it yet, but after loading it up and getting to the title screen, yeah, it looks like Pandemic is the only developer credited. This should be interesting...

But why in hell did they release it now?

EDIT 2: Wow, this game is cool! It's a mix of real-time action and strategy. I opted for the stylus control, and it works a lot like Ninja Gaiden, but more slow paced.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Next weeks thread will have a much bigger preview due to the lack of games, there is like one English release next week as LotR: Conquest has strangly been dumped early but that one release is Moon so some people won't mind one bit.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant to post this update yesterday:

As expected the following aren't gonna be out this week:

Big Bang Mini: Out 20th January
Infinite Line: Out March

Don't blame the devs/publishers, blame the online retailers for making up dates.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Woops, I almost missed the thread this time around. I wasn't looking up in the sticky section.
blush.gif

I really hope that Retro Game Challenge is half as fun as it sounds (and that it actually comes out this week).

Thanks for the list Hadrian!
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1