Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
I would like to know if there is a way to have a proxy on my pc that my dses dns points to so I can monitor and or edit the packets and websites it uses, any ideas?

I posted here because it is not hacking the ds directly.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Easiest way would be to set your PC up as an access point- http://gbatemp.net/t223663-tutorial-making...t-ap-for-ds-psp and either run your own DNS, redirection or routing.
I have not tried it but you might also be able to do a static IP for your DS and then point the DNS options at a DNS server on your network.

After this we wander into the murky world of consumer routers (they save options for the more expensive models) and worse ISP locked ones (they often get locked down really tight to the point where changing a DNS server on one is near impossible) or if you prefer injection methods (a local DNS server will be quicker than a remote one).

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
FAST6191 said:
Easiest way would be to set your PC up as an access point- http://gbatemp.net/t223663-tutorial-making...t-ap-for-ds-psp and either run your own DNS, redirection or routing.
I have not tried it but you might also be able to do a static IP for your DS and then point the DNS options at a DNS server on your network.

After this we wander into the murky world of consumer routers (they save options for the more expensive models) and worse ISP locked ones (they often get locked down really tight to the point where changing a DNS server on one is near impossible) or if you prefer injection methods (a local DNS server will be quicker than a remote one).

How could I make my pc a dns server for this? Linux is fine for me.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
ferofax said:
try simpleDNS, which is the one we use for spoofing Nintendo Video servers (giving us content in non-US regions). but yeah, i think you'll need to setup your PC as an access point as well.

Thaks, but how do I watch the packets and is there a free server?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think the Mister is cool and all, but honestly I have seen some video's exploring the...