Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

EnzoPokeGamer96

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Hi, I have a major problem... The "target" bar is just blank, is there a site where I can download the templates to import them manually? I use an offline pc and can't update them online

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For some reason it doesn't make a CIA files when I click on the floppy. How do I fix this? I'm using a SD card. The games just say 'forwarder Game Name.nds'. No cia.

Last edited by Coconut,

vinci89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Everything runs great thanks for this! But I get nds-boostrap splash screen instead of regular NDS one. Any way to change this? I did not install twilight++.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So it doesn't work on a Mac? Shame :/

Any other way to get the shortcuts on the home menu? I'm not sure my little sisters are able to find the files without messing it up.

But it runs on Catalina just fine. Get an old version of Java 8 (251) for mac here- https://soft.uclv.edu.cu/Java.RunTimeEnviroment/v.8/

then in terminal cd onto the folder you have the .jar and type "chmod +x make_cia. It will start making cias.
Then run the .jar.

Last edited by vinci89,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything runs great thanks for this! But I get nds-boostrap splash screen instead of regular NDS one. Any way to change this? I did not install twilight++.
The DS splash screen was removed to save space and have it not show during soft-resets.
To disable the nds-bootstrap splash, if you're using a 32GB SD card or lower, put in "CACHE_FAT_TABLE = 1" in "sd:/_nds/".

vinci89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The DS splash screen was removed to save space and have it not show during soft-resets.
To disable the nds-bootstrap splash, if you're using a 32GB SD card or lower, put in "CACHE_FAT_TABLE = 1" in "sd:/_nds/".

I see. I am on 64gb card and is there a way I can add the NDS splash screen back? It seems to show up on the YouTube video you've posted in the OP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You gotta work and earn it