RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what should I edit in order to run the forwarders in my original r4?
You missed this:
OP said:
Flashcards to be compatible in the future:
Original R4 (Non-SDHC, 2GB or less)
M3 Simply (Non-SDHC, 2GB or less)
@Olmectron should be releasing a new version that fixes support for these two cards. The wait is too long.

1vanchom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Original R4 is still not supported. That will be until I decide to update the app. Or if you can hex edit the now functional R4's template.

I remember this... well... I understand he should be busy... so... maybe I have to wait...

also say thanks a lot for the forwarders @Robz8 and thanks for the tools @Olmectron

It feels awesome that I can launch all my games from GB to 3DS in home menu.

Reactions: RocketRobz

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forwarder3-DS v1.6.6 is now up in the OP!

The original R4 should be working now, as the template is based on WoodR4's source code.
Also:
Olmectron said:
If you let a TID in red (unvalid), it won't generate the NDS file, nor the DAT file (in the case of DSTT option selected). And of course no CIA.

Now a file is created called "used_tids" when you generate new forwarders. That file is used for later checking the already used TIDs from the whitelist, so when you "shuffle" them, you don't get one that you already used (and is in the "used_tids" file).

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Is this card compatible?

20141215014419002414.jpg

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States

blackalabi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This may be me messing up somewhere but I've tried to make forwarder cias for my Original R4 (which has been working normally using Apache Thunder's stage 2 launchers) with no success. I'm using the wood r4 pack linked to in the original post and made sure the "Games on SD card" option is enabled and the TIDs used are not blacklisted.

I've remade the cias a few times and each time I attempt to launch them I just get stuck on a white screen in "DS mode". Any ideas?

Ningamer

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having some trouble and would appreciate some help:

I've successfully got everything working, with icons for each DS Pokémon game on my home menu. The problem is, that the HeartGold icon will not appear. It exists in the DSiWare part of System Settings, and I've uninstalled/reinstalled it multiple times. Strangely, sometimes it does appear after installation, but then the Pokémon White icon disappears. I've tried deleting any other DSiWare games I have, but that hasn't fixed anything. Does anyone know how to fix this or why it is happening? Thanks.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some trouble and would appreciate some help:

I've successfully got everything working, with icons for each DS Pokémon game on my home menu. The problem is, that the HeartGold icon will not appear. It exists in the DSiWare part of System Settings, and I've uninstalled/reinstalled it multiple times. Strangely, sometimes it does appear after installation, but then the Pokémon White icon disappears. I've tried deleting any other DSiWare games I have, but that hasn't fixed anything. Does anyone know how to fix this or why it is happening? Thanks.
You went over the 40 game limit of DSiWare. Copy any game/forwarder you don't use often, to your SD Card, and delete them in System Memory.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This may be me messing up somewhere but I've tried to make forwarder cias for my Original R4 (which has been working normally using Apache Thunder's stage 2 launchers) with no success. I'm using the wood r4 pack linked to in the original post and made sure the "Games on SD card" option is enabled and the TIDs used are not blacklisted.

I've remade the cias a few times and each time I attempt to launch them I just get stuck on a white screen in "DS mode". Any ideas?
No ideas at all. I don't have an R4 to test with. I'm going to test just the CIA.

EDIT: Yep, white screens.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Which version of the Java app did you use when trying those?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://twitter.com/TakiUdon_/status/1784139240328310955?cxt=HBwW1sLVmfbLxMIxAAAA&cn=ZmxleGlibGVf...