Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hmm, so I screwed this up some how? using an original R4 which is now supported? grabbed the "Original R4/M3 Simply" pack and put it on my Cards SD, ran the Forwarder3-DS program, selected all my .nds files from the R4 SD Card made sure they all had unique Title IDs and had "Keep NDS files" and "Files on SD" ticked.

This created forwarder-GAMENAME.nds I assume they just go the root of R4 SD with the original .nds files? installed one of the .CIA and got told YSMenu is missing?
Original R4 is still not supported. That will be until I decide to update the app. Or if you can hex edit the now functional R4's template.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, Gotcha, since was files I thought it was supported, just not by the Forwarder App, there a guide on doing the Hex Editing?
The option of having forwarder-GAMENAME.nds is optional and not needed, since they become the CIA forwarder(s). Just uncheck "Keep NDS files".

Also, you might have missed this:
OP said:
Flashcards to be compatible in the future:
Original R4 (Non-SDHC, 2GB or less)
M3 Simply (Non-SDHC, 2GB or less)

FrozenDragon150

Notorious Coffee Drinker
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Say, I have a R4i SDHC Dual Core (the 2013 version, with a Spongebob icon) and it says it's prone to bricking.

I have yet to try anything, but can I use this? If no, will there ever be support for it?

DarkGabbz

Resident XBOX Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
When i try to make forwarders of these games NFS UG2,SpongeBob SquarePants - Creature from the Krusty Krab,
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story,Pokemon Black,Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
i get only a white box
upload_2016-7-12_20-28-30.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-12_20-28-29.png
    upload_2016-7-12_20-28-29.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 163

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i try to make forwarders of these games NFS UG2,SpongeBob SquarePants - Creature from the Krusty Krab,
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story,Pokemon Black,Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
i get only a white boxView attachment 55934
Try shortening the .NDS filenames, or put the Forwarder3-DS folder with the program's .jar file and .dll files in the PC's hard drive root.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE