Name That Game: GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted_171835

p1ngpong said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Wizzerzak said:
what about the next round then? wait until the Xbox 360 round is over? Though they havn't actually specified a finishing date....
No point in waiting. Also, the Xbox 360 thread should be moved into the Xbox section.
Not really, that means every time a new game starts it would have to go to a console specific section. That means people will have trouble keeping track of where the new games are. As this is a general section its fine if it stays here.
For the next few games, it's going to be based on genre rather than the console a game was released on.

Also, this game is done (OP said so), so this might as well be locked.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:
To avoid confusion I suggest that you guys specify how long each game last (usually a month is good) and the winner of the last game starts the new one. I don't think its sensible to have two games going on at the same time, if the OP wants pm me and I will close this.

FINALLY! Someone who listens to me:
Wizzerzak said:
This is a good game but if we continue to make "Name the game" threads about different topics at the same time we will quickly run out of ideas...

This should be run like "Name the movie", wait until "Name the game: GBA" is finished, then make a new round.
Wizzerzak said:
I think finish the xbox one first, then start a new round.

So what's happening, finish the Xbox 360 one first?

edit:QUOTE(SoulSnatcher @ Apr 14 2011, 08:03 PM)
Also, this game is done (OP said so), so this might as well be locked.
we need to decide what's happening first...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)