Veristical Blaze

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maz7006 said:
^^ what is junk for some is gold for others, you fail to get the idea of archiving these roms

back to Pokemon talk:

what starter you guys gonna choose ? - i have no idea what to go for, help /advice please.
I'd chose the one you think looks the most ugly... Now it will be even a harder decision to make!
tongue.gif

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Maz7006 said:
^^ what is junk for some is gold for others, you fail to get the idea of archiving these roms

back to Pokemon talk:

what starter you guys gonna choose ? - i have no idea what to go for, help /advice please.

Snivy because in my opinion he has the coolest look. Of course I will try to get all of them as soon as possible from trading.
smile.gif

Z

Zorua

OP
Veristical Blaze said:
Maz7006 said:

back to Pokemon talk:

I'd chose the one you think looks the most ugly... Now it will be even a harder decision to make!
tongue.gif

Pokabu is the ugliest.

devilworld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
any of you remember in the days when everyone used to talk of the pokegods in the school playgrounds???

red blue "had" togepi, pickablu (maril/pickahu) etc lol

and for start i have no clue.id probably cheat to have all three, then level em alongside one another.never botherrd with the j roms so have no clue whod be best for a good advantage first playthrough.

Technolol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Word is EU stores like GAME received copies of Black yesterday. No word on a dump, though. Hopefully we get a scene release as soon as the Japanese one.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Vigilante said:
Though,I find the white and black thing racist and idk why
1Qptu.jpg

Took that pic years ago (those are licorice drops, they were really good) and waited for an opportunity to post it.
biggrin.gif

keke_keke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really really really don't understand why people automatically associate black and white with race. Then saying it's racist is even worse... if I use a black pen to write an essay on white paper, would you call me a racist? Honestly, the only racists here are the ones accusing Nintendo of being racist for using two ordinary colours just like Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, etc...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhN3stcB0is