Hardware N3DS XL sound comparision

TomD21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I bought an N3DS xl saturday , it is used but it is in perfect state of conservation. But I found the sound of it kind of weird compared to my O3DS xl, it's louder and the sound is clean, but the sound seems to be slightly muffled, its normal?

resetes12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried enabling "Stereo" sound on system settings? "Surround" is enabled by default and it doesn't sound too well compared to "Stereo" imo.

Fun fact: I also bought a used New3ds today (Sadly, 11.4...) and the sound was the first thing I worried until I remembered that I needed to enable "Stereo".

TomD21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Have you tried enabling "Stereo" sound on system settings? "Surround" is enabled by default and it doesn't sound too well compared to "Stereo" imo.

Fun fact: I also bought a used New3ds today (Sadly, 11.4...) and the sound was the first thing I worried until I remembered that I needed to enable "Stereo".

I've changed, but it still looks quite different from my O3DS xl. I'm worried now :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y