Hacking N3DS - Does the DS exploit get wiped for YOU? (+ poll)

Does running DS games/DSiware wipe the exploit for you?

• Yes

Votes: 68 32.4%
  • No

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • magikarp

Votes: 106 50.5%

• Total voters

retrospect

Trophies
XP
Country
May I ask what game you used?

Metroid Prime: Hunters, the multiplayer mode. It only works if you haven't accessed multiplayer before, because that's when it pops up your DS profile name. If you have accessed it before you need to remove your .sav save from the Blue Card.

Reactions: Blueie

Rudi Rastelli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
OK so I should do NVRAM again or do you only recommend using ROPInstaller_N3DS? Basically, NVRAM is just for people who don't own a DSTwo? Is that right?
But everyone who has a GW has a bluecard... and u've already installed "MSET_xxx.cia" via devmenu. Just install "FlashCardTimeWarp.cia" the same way to sysNAND and BINGO: Now u can use ur bluecard as a DS-flashcard. No need to have a DSTwo.
After that run ROP-Installer twice and the exploit is sticked.

Reactions: Hammyface

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But everyone who has a GW has a bluecard... and u've already installed "MSET_xxx.cia" via devmenu. Just install "FlashCardTimeWarp.cia" the same way to sysNAND and BINGO: Now u can use ur bluecard as a DS-flashcard. No need to have a DSTwo.

Thank you very much.

If I install ROP-installer twice I don't have to go changing my profile name (which broke the exploit for me for some reason) or anything like that to make it stick?

Rudi Rastelli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If I install ROP-installer twice I don't have to go changing my profile name (which broke the exploit for me for some reason) or anything like that to make it stick?

At least this works for my N3DSXL (EU, sysNAND 9.0.0)
I discovered this only a few hours ago while testing different methodes to make the exploit stick. No one has confirmed it so far... so let us know if it works for u 2 !

Reactions: Hammyface

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least this works for my N3DSXL (EU, sysNAND 9.0.0)
I discovered this only a few hours ago while testing different methodes to make the exploit stick. No one has confirmed it so far... so let us know if it works for u 2 !

OK, I am using a USA model on 9.0 so I will let you know in about 5 hours :)

uqbn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
A) Change DS-Profile-Colour-Settings
1. "System Settings" -> "Other Settings" -> "Profile" -> "Nintendo DS Profile"
2. "Colour" -> Change the colour -> "OK" -> New colour will be saved
3. Repeat step 2
"Repeat step 2" with the same colour? Or should I change it back to the previous one?

uqbn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Select whatever colour u like except the one which is currently selected when u enter the colour settings.
For example, I have pink colour in DS Profile by default. Step 2. I change the colour to yellow. Step 3. I change the colour to pink back? Or should I chose any other one?

Rudi Rastelli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For example, I have pink colour in DS Profile by default. Step 2. I change the colour to yellow. Step 3. I change the colour to pink back? Or should I chose any other one?
Should work this way !

But why don't u just try the other methode : Simply run ROP-Installer twice ! (and let us know if this works for u)

uqbn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
New Gateway 3.2.1 Ultra has been released.
– Updated Blue Card GW_INSTALLER.nds with New 3DS support
– Added option to boot into SYSNAND mode directly even with EMUNAND on SD card

D

Deleted-19228

DSTwo flashcard is best flashcard.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Should work this way !

But why don't u just try the other methode : Simply run ROP-Installer twice ! (and let us know if this works for u)
By the way, when you say run it twice, do you mean run it once, restart the console, and run it again, or run it once, go to home and re rerun it again?

Rudi Rastelli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DSTwo flashcard is best flashcard.

Don't wanna blame DSTwo... it's sure a good card... may be the best... i don't know.
I just want to say if u don't have a DSTwo or other working DS-flashcard then being able to use bluecard is better then nothing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @OctoAori20, my pc doesnt even have bluetooth