Hacking My WBFS Gui (Windows)

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cyclemat said:
We have build an new tool withe some extras please test the tool its great.

LINK REMOVED
So, I found a virus 'Heur.W32' when scanning this file. Reported. Dunno if it's a false positive.

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The Manager from cyclemat is NOT my manger..

I just managed to add a function to add all the selected games of the List, but I'm gonna test it clearly before I'm going to release it

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
this is the 3rd GUI ive tried and the only one that would add iso's ! like mentioned it just needs a batch option !

great work mate ............appreciated
grog.gif

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When the wbfs.exe will suport this, this gui will support it too.

Here i a preview of the next release
previewa.jpg

-You can refresh the driveletter list
-You can see the progress in a progress bar and some information(reamaining MB/time)
-You can seleted the games you want to add/remove it and add/remove them with 1 click

Now i gonna test it cleary together with the beta testers. I will release it in the next days

redmanmark86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey mate, ill give it a test, i think i have formatted my drive about 5-6 times so far jsut so i can test people different loaders and find the one that doesnt the most simple and efficent.

email is redmanmark86 at hotmail dot co dot uk

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for this excellent software, works perfectly in vista unlike every single other GUI i tried. Great work.

zorglub07

Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
I think I'll use your GUI, I like the simple and efficient layout, and that it doesn't need installation, thank you for this!
smile.gif

What about adding a checkbox to automatically rename newly added games using the iso filename instead of the internal name?
(Super Mario Galaxy would automatically be renamed into "Super Mario Galaxy (E)" if the filename is "Super Mario Galaxy (E).iso")
It would be useful for people adding lots of games at once, and in case a game needs to be reinstalled later it would already be named properly.

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
quepaso said:
Does this include the new fix for WBFS for deleting titles?

Which one?
Please link here

btw: I just added a cover function with download function I will release it in a few hours

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Here is the Rev9:

Changes:
- Use now the fixed wbfs
- You can see the covers from the games(The covers must be in the images folder GameID.jpg/png)
- If the programm don't find a cover you can download it automaticly with this program
- Changed the progressbar position

Download:
Rev9 without the Covers:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jmggynh2dkw

Rev9 with ~500 Pal and 500 NTSC Covers:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hjletgzwzdg

Notes:
Takes the covers from this page, thanks:
http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/

HaTaX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything works great so far here, I'm going to let this thing transfer all the images I've got to the drive overnight..

Can I suggest something? When it looks for image files in the folder selected, any way we could get it to go through the folders recursively? Right now if I select my "Wii" folder I have to go into each folder to move it's backup file. I'd like to be able to just pick the root of the images and have it search all folders under it.

Keep up the great work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpxvzFnWCu0