My thoughts on people who think the earth is flat.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
yes way. keep being programmed by nasa :creep:
Yep, he probably also doesn't know he's just a small computer program running in the year 3625 in an AI superbeings human cortex core implant, sort of like an NPC in the matrix (but uglier and not as cool). Most lefty types are like this - hence the need for blue or green hair and a pale spotty complexion, It's probably down to a glitch in their programming or a dodgy transistor or something.

Reactions: impeeza

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
all my video games are 2D so my earth is flat!
3D is a concept. Everyone is moving in a straight line bouncing off walls and believing that they are things called "decisions" and "variations". It's how they keep themselves from self-terminating.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing about flat earthers is that they are people who’ve gone so deep in the conspiracy theory rabbit hole, that they’ve stopped trusting everything.
(^this!) ..Well anything really, anything that opposes their point of view could be/is "fake" and untrustworthy, even when faced with undeniable proof.
im pretty sure its obvious planets exist that arent earth (we already sent a rover to mars)
Or so they tell you (or show you)..
Earth is flat, Sun revolves around the Earth, other planets aren't real
Exactly. And he's not getting it.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

plasturion

temporary hermit
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm not flat earther, but spinning ball is much more riddiculus. I don't mind if someone is flat earther seeing all the lies form nasa propaganda, also don't mind if someone think the earth is globe, cause mathematically seems more reasonable as a model of mechanical movement, but is still relative and it can be only some kind of simple projection, like the flat earth is a projection of globe. Shortly saying timespace is much more complicated to describe it in only three dimensions, therefore probably I believe flat earther and globalists are wrong. It's also good book to know - "Galileo was wrong the church was right". I can recommend it. Truth has a right to be not countable.

Bunjolio

the prettiest girl ever
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes way. keep being programmed by nasa :creep:
if earth was flat cats would have pushed everything off
Post automatically merged:

I'm not flat earther, but spinning ball is much more riddiculus. I don't mind if someone is flat earther seeing all the lies form nasa propaganda, also don't mind if someone think the earth is globe, cause mathematically seems more reasonable as a model of mechanical movement, but is still relative and it can be only some kind of simple projection, like the flat earth is a projection of globe. Shortly saying timespace is much more complicated to describe it in only three dimensions, therefore probably I believe flat earther and globalists are wrong. It's also good book to know - "Galileo was wrong the church was right". I can recommend it. Truth has a right to be not countable.
flat earthers have proved the earth is round

erth is ball
(^this!) ..Well anything really, anything that opposes their point of view could be/is "fake" and untrustworthy, even when faced with undeniable proof.

Or so they tell you (or show you)..

Exactly. And he's not getting it.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yep, he probably also doesn't know he's just a small computer program running in the year 3625 in an AI superbeings human cortex core implant, sort of like an NPC in the matrix (but uglier and not as cool). Most lefty types are like this - hence the need for blue or green hair and a pale spotty complexion, It's probably down to a glitch in their programming or a dodgy transistor or something.
nuh uh

Last edited by Bunjolio,

DecoTheEpicGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
no way ur serious :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
i mean, i think the earth is a different shape but not flat, because every other person down the flat earth would fall to the black void known as space
but i think it may be a rectangle or a square i dont know
spacex or nasa are dumb, i think they are just hoax companies targetted into directly making us believe we can exit earth, like there is a god damn motherfucking ozone how can you break through that shit lmfao

like what the hell is the point of a planet when there is no life in there
it is so stupid, yeah, sure the moon exists, we have seen that shit all our nights but i dont think we can exit earth, like that is so stupid

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i mean, i think the earth is a different shape but not flat, because every other person down the flat earth would fall to the black void known as space
but i think it may be a rectangle or a square i dont know
spacex or nasa are dumb, i think they are just hoax companies targetted into directly making us believe we can exit earth, like there is a god damn motherfucking ozone how can you break through that shit lmfao

like what the hell is the point of a planet when there is no life in there
it is so stupid, yeah, sure the moon exists, we have seen that shit all our nights but i dont think we can exit earth, like that is so stupid
Please tell me what the ozone is and why it is impenetrable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/4Z-enjtn7t0?si=JxP181zLddGOC9jQ