G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t
OP
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
OK so I pre-ordered the game for the PS4 before the initial release day, and I was thinking "can't wait to play this masterpiece" ( boy I was wrong). The game is fascinating simply because it's Fallout (you have to get it), but as far as expanding the series, it fails in that department. Now what I mean by that is as much as they promoted the gun modifications, and building settlements, which is nice, it hasn't really change with the story ending and scripts.

As I Talk to NPC's I can't really talk to people like I could in Fallout 3, it has less NPC's I feel when I play FO4, which bugs me because I used to talk to everyone in FO3. In addition, we all know the Story and how it plays out, but Bethesda didn't really give me a choice for the ending for which I choose. Like no matter what ending I get, it doesn't give me what I expected, which is change of environments to make commonwealth a better place or worse for what decision I make at all... I just get talks from people like I really did something to help or not after which ending I choose, which isn't really satisfying at all.

Now as far as glitches I honestly enjoy them (I have many on my PS4 and it's hilarious lol) and I really don't expect much from Bethesda when it comes to that, but I'm impressed that I haven't experience no game breaking glitches or no unplayable areas so that's fairly good.

Now the game is great, but this isn't the Fallout 4 I expected from which the trailer perceive it to be, but anyhow it is unique. I've been playing this everyday and I'm playing it right now lol

What's your thoughts on Fallout 4 so far?

Last edited by Social_Outlaw,

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Your preaching to the choir son, Fallout 4 is the best GOTY worthy and shits on every other game now and forever, amen.

And if you have a different opinion you're wrong. My advice. Keep contrary opinions to yourself until the hype dies down

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's purty. I can't wait for the Game of the Year edition with all DLC for 20 bucks in 4 or 5 years. Or the mods. There are already some really awesome mods.

Social_Outlaw

G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t
OP
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Your preaching to the choir son, Fallout 4 is the best GOTY worthy and shits on every other game now and forever, amen.

And if you have a different opinion you're wrong. My advice. Keep contrary opinions to yourself until the hype dies down

[emoji23] I enjoy this game to the fullest I know this is going to be the the most played game on my PS4 (I want this game to be my very first plat on my PS4 I'm already on 58% or 64% percent) all I'm saying is don't you think they could've branch Fallout 4 with more options instead of being limited? Also I do agree it's to early to be saying all this but my inner Fallout demon came out [emoji23]

Everything is amazing in Fallout 4 improved weaponry, and such I'm just saying that it didn't really hit me with the extension of the series that's all. I'm getting the DLC by the way and I have to do a review about my favorite Video game :)

I don't want nobody to think I'm bashing it, I just see the shortcomings that's all :) (which should be no problem if you know Bethesda!)

Last edited by Social_Outlaw,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I quite like it, definitely a fun game.

My only complaint is it's not really a "Fallout" game itself. They took most of what made Fallout "Fallout" and extremely simplified it. I wish they wouldn't have gotten rid of the skills, doesn't feel like I can customize my character as much as I could have in previous games.

It plays more like Skyrim than it does Fallout IMO, which isn't necessarily bad, but it's just not "Fallout" like I expected. Much like how something like Dead Space 3 is a pretty good game on its own, but not a good Dead Space game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1