My nusspli game only works on tiramisu and not aroma?

frozencat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Mario Kart 64 Says when i boot it on aroma it says the nnid assoicated with this software has been deleted when i boot into tiramisu its fine? Please help

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nice!!! But why isn't there a warning TIRAMISU/AROMA showing up a pop-up saying at start "01_sigpatches.rpx" not present in % Directory to be sure all is running fine like it should....WHYYYYYYYYYYYY ^^
An option that you can launch under Tiramisu/Aroma checking all CRC of all necessary files for the OS working all right would be a very nice idea of addon!!!

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Because sigpatches aren't part of either Aroma or Tiramisu or necessary to have a working OS. Maschell doesn't provide them as part of either environment; if you want the ability to launch fakesigned titles (e.g. pirated games, VC injections, etc.), you have to add the sigpatches module yourself.

Reactions: SDIO

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Because sigpatches aren't part of either Aroma or Tiramisu
This. The official Tiramisu guide includes them cause of homebrew channels but with Aroma you don't need channels anymore. I still think it's a bad idea to not include them into the Aroma guide cause of injects but they say UWUVCI guide ( https://uwuvci-prime.github.io/UWUVCI-Resources/ ) has them, so not needed in the Aroma guide. In my eyes they forget Teconmoon's injector here (and there aren't many people even knowing about the UWUVCI guide) but that's just my opinion and they seem to see it differently.

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Lol what's your problem? Maschell made a great cfw / environment that does what it is supposed to do.
If you want to do your piracy stuff, you have to add it yourself.
Piracy is out of the scope of Aroma.
If you want something add it yourself. Aroma also isn't shipping with all the other possible modules and plugins, if you want one just add it yourself.
Just because you want sigpatches doesn't mean that everyone else wants them.

(Yes I know there are also legitimate purposes like forwarders or VC injects, if you own the base game and the injected Rom)

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dictate nothing, I just tell you how things are and why it is like that. I'm not even a CFW developer so what are you talking about? Also I said that not adding them to the guide is not my opinion / that I disagree with that:
I still think it's a bad idea to not include them into the Aroma guide

You on the other hand tell sigpatches are a requirement for Aroma and demand them to be added to the official guide.

Maybe think before you write... This is my last reply here now.

frozencat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I dictate nothing, I just tell you how things are and why it is like that. I'm not even a CFW developer so what are you talking about? Also I said that not adding them to the guide is not my opinion / that I disagree with that:

You on the other hand tell sigpatches are a requirement for Aroma and demand them to be added to the official guide.

Maybe think before you write... This is my last reply here now.
didnt expect a post were i needed help to turn into a argument lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I agree the Bad Dragon has the weirdest fans lol +1