MY BALONEY HAS A FIRST NAME

Majorami

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thought this was reffing to 30 Rock season 1, episode 2, Where the newly hired Tracy for The Girly Sow, would forget his lines for the new TGS promos. He was supposed to mention Jenna Maroney's name at the end of them, but one of the outtakes he mispronounced her name, "Right my Baloney?" in 2006.

I now realize that this was not the case.

Majorami

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You spelled "Bologna" wrong.
Are you sure he meant the sausage?

Because baloney is/was spelled correctly.

Baloney is a dictionary term based off the word bologna, but its context meaning is generally "foolish" or "rubbish" or other terms along that line.
And Boloney is also a proper term that refers to bologna and is also often used in labeling.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

Baloney is a dictionary term based off the word bologna, but its context meaning is generally "foolish" or "rubbish" or other terms along that line.
And Boloney is also a proper term that refers to bologna and is also often used in labeling.

aFOFE.png

Reactions: 1 person

Majorami

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

aFOFE.png
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxHgexVmHXE

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I like thick cut balogna.

yeah, multiple slices in a sandwich...
sometimes fried with mushrooms...

kinda surprised no perverts showed up to say "you like bolgna, I got one for yeah, yer gonna need sometime to finish it off though... :creep: , take it slow though... yeah real slow..."

D

Deleted-236924

you like bolgna, I got one for yeah, yer gonna need sometime to finish it off though... :creep: , take it slow though... yeah real slow...

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Oh you meant the game. Scratch what I said earlier +1