Hardware Motherboard and right analog stick board issues on my PS Vita 2000

Dimon3921

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've posted an issue about having a small piece falling out of my Vita Slim when trying to fix the issue with analog sticks, and since then I have another piece fall out and coincidentally (?) when trying to reassemble the Vita I fail to make the motherboard snap when putting it back in. Ignoring this, I try to put the right stick board back and notice that there's no thing there which you slide the ribbon cable of the analog stick in.

This vita is pretty old and it was seemingly new when I bought it, so I kinda doubt it's been fiddled with all those years back. So, I guess either way I'll just have to buy a right stick board, probably ignore the motherboard issue and the little pieces that fell out, right?

6d4ecxrs3xz61.jpg

Last edited by Dimon3921,

Dimon3921

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah.. While I was searching for the right board I also decided to see what a left board looks like and now I see the whole damage. Hopefully at least the motherboard (or anything else, please) isn't damaged. I really hate this experience. It's been 2 weeks since I got this problem and I'm only losing money and time. I wish I hadn't tried to fix anything

ibbyWGW.jpg

KEKMrgG

KEKMrgG

Last edited by Dimon3921,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqydVNaLR1w