More levels in super smash bros 64?

placebooooo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I have been playing some classics lately and I came across super smash bros 64. The game is fantastic but it only has a very select few levels to choose from. Are they some cheats/hacks or anything at all that I can do to get some more levels into the game? (I already added levels with brawl but i am currently only interested in adding levels to the n64 series if possible.)
Thanks!

Felipe_9595

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Not possible (yet, we are working on it with a couple of guys at he Smashboards community), at most, you can use the beta/extra levels like Final Destination or the Metal Cavern via gamesharks

placebooooo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not possible (yet, we are working on it with a couple of guys at he Smashboards community), at most, you can use the beta/extra levels like Final Destination or the Metal Cavern via gamesharks
You are working on it? Cool! I didn't know there was a team actually working on getting that done. I honestly never dealt with gameshark before. I also play super smah bros 64 on my modded wii. Would there be anyway to get final destination/metalcavern/polygon level on my wii by any chance?
Thank you by the way.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are working on it? Cool! I didn't know there was a team actually working on getting that done. I honestly never dealt with gameshark before. I also play super smah bros 64 on my modded wii. Would there be anyway to get final destination/metalcavern/polygon level on my wii by any chance?
Thank you by the way.
Yes--insert the modified ROM with the new content into the VC title. As long as nothing new breaks the emulator used to run the VC games, you should be good.

Reactions: GamerSince83

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I didnt have school today