The GBAtemp Robot
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
homebrew.gif
MoonShell v2.05 Stable
Update
Moonlight had released MoonShell v2.05 stable. In this version, there is no changelog from Moonlight.

1248479307moonshell2.JPG

icon11.gif
Source
icon11.gif
Download (Lite Pack, 28.59MB)

Contributed by antonkan

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Splych said:
Why would the do that...?

Because homebrew guru named Another World (he is the Magazine Staff of GBAtemp) didn't add the latest version of MoonShell recently. I added them to the GBAtemp Download Centre and I did added news about the latest homebrew news about MoonShell, on this topic. It was made by me, not Tempbot. I clicked 'Submit News' in the GBAtemp Portal page to add it.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i am removing your first file because you .zipped and upped the .exe that moonlight posted. he also posts a .zip, and while it is larger it isn't an .exe. in 6 months no one will remember what the .exe was and if it is legit. people are more reluctant to run a .exe on their personal computer. in the future don't up the self-extracting file, up the .zip that moonlight offers. if the .zip is too large, repack it with 7z.

once i've finished upping the repack, i'll get info on this posted to the front page. thank you for the news, by the way.

-another world

Virgil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its freezing on me right at the start. Not sure why; I'll remove the RAM and see if that may be the problem.

*EDIT: Yea, its freezing right at the get go. Not passing the screen after pressing OK, even without my RAM pack. Using SCDSOi with 8GB SD Class 2, and the older version worked fine on it before, what else may I have been missing that its not loading through? (Let me see by re-using my olde skin, maybe that'll give it a fix too actually...)

**EDIT: Yea, its not working. It won't even pass the OK screen (I removed the OK screen option, now it just freezes automatically.) Is there an issue with this build with SCDSO(i), or has anyone had this problem?

Hussain

Trophies
XP
Country
Kooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool he added support for album cover art!!!! Its great thnxxxx moonlight a very awaited feature i love it! Keep it up Moonlight all the credit goes to you!!! Gr8 piece of homebrew!

Virgil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, it seems like this doesn't work on SCDSO; just tested on R4i(RTS) and its working, but where is the album cover information at?

janouis

Trophies
XP
Country
Virgil said:
Okay, it seems like this doesn't work on SCDSO; just tested on R4i(RTS) and its working, but where is the album cover information at?

you'll find it in moonshell 2.05 full under the misctools folder... i hope the next update can display boxart of the games like dsision 2..
smile.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
benjaminlibl said:
Wow, Moonlight must be one of the hardest working people I know of. These things get updated so regularly. I really wish there was a changelog though.

We all do..

can't be bothered for Moonshell 2 at the moment, im still probably on 2.03

anyway great stuff
yaynds.gif

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whoa, album art.

Damn, if only all embedded album art worked on my LG Secret...

Thank you moonlight. The guy's a God in the DS world.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Minox @ Minox:
    I'll stick with my kimchi thank you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Triglycerides almost 900
  • Minox @ Minox:
    No idea what any of those things you mention are
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cholesterol and Triglycerides? Basically a way they measure fatty cells in your blood
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Cholesterol is sorta high, according to my doc
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce +1