ROM Hack RELEASE Monster Hunter Rise 100% unlock titles/item/all weapons/armors save date.

Valykai_Hyena

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would that method work with transferring all the items and unlocks to my actual mh rise save or is your method for name changing only with a fresh save?

It only works for name changing, everything else gets replaced when you overwrite the file with this save file.

justcallmeLiu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
is there a way to change the characters name?
keep the file "data00-1.bin" remain the same (means you need to export your save via jksv, and don't change anything on data00-1.bin, replace the rest files), then your name won't change, but all the gears will be there as the save you downloaded. i tried.

Amatsuo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope somebody can update this save to a point where you can apply Rampage Skills, Decos, and Make the highest Charms for testing.

Tonexi

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nobody found How to create talisman ? That's all we need actually. I don't understand the fun with taking a save like this. You will play 1hour and then nothing more to do.

sargetyu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
anyone have this working with eu/usa ersion of the game as when i try it it changes all the writing to japanese :(

aitakute0905

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I found out how to change at least your character's name (doesn't work for Palico or Palamute).

Make a new save on Slot 2, name your character what you want. Change the data001Slot.bin to data002Slot.bin from this save file. Replace the file in your 0 and 1 save folder. When you load the save you'll have your character's name but all the features the save has.
What did you mean by "Change the data001Slot.bin to data002Slot.bin from this save file."? Renaming data001Slot.bin to data002Slot.bin and then copy the renamed data002Slot.bin to the old save folder?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc