Homebrew Official Mocha CFW - The sweet chocolate to your latte!

Chimerhazzard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone!

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to change the button that forces Mocha's config menu? (currently, the B button). It's just that I currently have my Haxchi configured so that I if hold the B button, it boots SD:\rednand\FW.img and if I don't have anything pressed, it lauches the HB channel. I want to switch to Mocha for the SEEPROM and OTP redirection, but it would be nice to keep Haxchi only booting into redNAND when I press the B button.

I am kind of afraid that, if I install Mocha, it will keep launching the config menu when I keep B pressed, instead of going to redNAND.

jorgehntx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The image still didn't work for me. The actual picture is all sort of screwed together.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes I have just found out myself I was going to message you.
What program are u using for make u custom splash?

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to change the button that forces Mocha's config menu? (currently, the B button). It's just that I currently have my Haxchi configured so that I if hold the B button, it boots SD:\rednand\FW.img and if I don't have anything pressed, it lauches the HB channel. I want to switch to Mocha for the SEEPROM and OTP redirection, but it would be nice to keep Haxchi only booting into redNAND when I press the B button.

I am kind of afraid that, if I install Mocha, it will keep launching the config menu when I keep B pressed, instead of going to redNAND.

Why not just change the haxchii to use the A button instead of B?

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i have dumped my Rednand using Mocha and after test it. It work great (thak you)
i have activated the redirection for seeprom & OTP after this. But it seam's that it don't create them if rednand is already created.
I said that because sdio_nand_manager can't dump them (NAND type not found on SD card)

Last edited by Yod4z,

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Dr.Hacknik,

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How about make theme redirection support on Mocha CFW?
I know that home menu theming is not a thing right now, but it could indeed make easy to test on research and will be helpeful when themes are going to be a thing.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Wait, so this doesn't require redNAND or a SD Card up to 64GB?
No redNAND needed, although this is not new.

I ditched my redNAND today so I can devote my whole 128GB SD card to vWii, GameCube and rom sets while using the USB drive for Wii U games. No need to swap USB drives.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: