• Total voters

IOEUREHW786hIH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have installed the Homebre Launcher in the Wii U Menu but when I try to run it ther error message 199-9999 appear. When I boot my console (Launch System Menu) then the Homebrew Launcher load from the Wii U Menu and the DLC from Mario Kart 8 load. But when I turn off the console and turn it again on the error message 199-9999 appear again and Mario Kart 8 doesn´t load. The write I have to delete the DLV before I can run the game.
image.php
[/url][/IMG]What can I do?

Attachments

• P1290508.jpg
    P1290508.jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 598
  • P1290508.jpg
    P1290508.jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 302

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have installed the Homebre Launcher in the Wii U Menu but when I try to run it ther error message 199-9999 appear. When I boot my console (Launch System Menu) then the Homebrew Launcher load from the Wii U Menu and the DLC from Mario Kart 8 load. But when I turn off the console and turn it again on the error message 199-9999 appear again and Mario Kart 8 doesn´t load. The write I have to delete the DLV before I can run the game.
image.php
If you are forced to delete the dlc before you can play it then your not running signature patched firmware you have to have signature patches before you can run Homebrew channel or anything that is fake signed

D

Deleted User

image.php
Mocha is not permanent, you have to run it each time to get the dlc to work after shutting down the console. For a better solution buy a ds vc game (you must buy it!) and get haxchi or coldboothax that way its just a press of a button for cfw

IOEUREHW786hIH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Mocha is not permanent, you have to run it each time to get the dlc to work after shutting down the console. For a better solution buy a ds vc game (you must buy it!) and get haxchi or coldboothax that way its just a press of a button for cfw
And the it is safe that is permant? and I don´t must boot it every time?

D

Deleted User

And the it is safe that is permant? and I don´t must boot it every time?
haxchi is safe. coldboothax is a little bit more risky and could lead to a brick if installed incorrectly, but coldboothax allows you to go straight into cfw. While haxchi you must boot the title on every reboot, but it's still faster than web browser hax and it's better than the web browser exploit because of how consistent it is.

D

Deleted User

image.php
Also you MUST BUY IT FROM ESHOP. You cannot use a pirated/signpatched ds vc game! If you do and you install coldboothax don't say I didn't warn you, because that will make you brick.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brain age is the cheapest. if it's set up to do sig patches to sysMenu, it will work by just clicking on it. I think it may be designed to do the homebrew launcher by default. you can change this with a config.txt in the haxchi folder. just put it like this: default=SysMenu

D

Deleted User

brain age is the cheapest. if it's set up to do sig patches to sysMenu, it will work by just clicking on it. I think it may be designed to do the homebrew launcher by default. you can change this with a config.txt in the haxchi folder. just put it like this: default=SysMenu
well depends, if your europen you have brain age for free. But in the usa, that is not the case

IOEUREHW786hIH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Have I understand it right? For bootung I must
Have I understand it right? For bootung I must only click on the game? And must I do it every time or once?

IOEUREHW786hIH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
[/ QUOTE] "Zitat: Zitat von: Zitat: Zitat von:
You mean when I have installed CBHC I must only once installed and then I can play the DLC without booting anything?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anything that involves deleting or moving the haxchi game. you'll brick if you do.

the flaw is with the DS emulator, so theoretically any DS game should do. I'd suggest brain age though.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can you give me a list with the compatible games?
here is the list of compatible games, directly from the source code :
https://github.com/FIX94/haxchi/blob/master/installer/src/gameList.h#L14-L102

Use video tutorial only to get an idea to what you'll have to do, but don't follow them. (ever)
Find a up to date guide instead (we have 2 guides on this forum), a guide can be outdated too but you have more chance to find an updated one, read the user's question, concerns, answers, etc. understand what you do and why.
I know it takes time to read, and some guide have hundreds of pages, but read at least the guide (of course, before starting it read it once entirely), and the last few pages to see the current user's problem, it might help you too.

Video are often made by random users who think they understood what they did on their console and want to help, but they don't know all the problem other users can encounter, they are rarely from the developers or hackers themselves.

Last edited by Cyan,

IOEUREHW786hIH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
[QUOTE = "Cyan, post: 7626002, member: 746"] Hier ist die Liste kompatibler Spiele, direkt aus dem Quellcode:
https://github.com/FIX94/haxchi/blob/master/installer/src/gameList.h#L14-L102

Verwenden Sie ein Video-Tutorial nur, um eine Idee zu bekommen, was Sie tun müssen, aber folgen Sie ihnen nicht. (je)
Sie können stattdessen einen aktuellen Guide finden (wir haben 2 Guides in diesem Forum), ein Guide kann auch veraltet sein, aber Sie haben mehr Möglichkeiten, einen aktualisierten zu finden, die Fragen des Benutzers, Bedenken, Antworten etc. zu lesen. Warum.
Video wird oft von zufälligen Usern gemacht, die denken, dass sie verstanden haben, was sie auf ihrer Konsole gemacht haben und helfen wollen, aber sie kennen nicht das Problem, das anderen Benutzern begegnen kann, sie sind selten von den Entwicklern oder Hacker selbst. [/
On this website is PAL Europe?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY