Hacking [MMM] Multi-Mod Manager (a collection of tools)

Majroa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Everything is working fine, however, on my PAL wii, 60hz, 16:9, it goes too much to the left, so I can't read the first letters...

lv157

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi

In which versions of wii's can run MMM? i have the version 3.4u I get an error ret = -2011 when attempting to install
ciosxv19

I read that I need to patch ios36 then install ciosxv19 ¿works for my version of wii this app for do the patch?

Abkarino

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
lv157 said:
Hi

In which versions of wii's can run MMM? i have the version 3.4u I get an error ret = -2011 when attempting to install
ciosxv19

I read that I need to patch ios36 then install ciosxv19 ¿works for my version of wii this app for do the patch?

yea to install ciosx19 you must first patch ios36 also some times this is not work for me so i got an older cios249 wad file then install it after that reload ios249 from ios menu then start installing CIOSX19

or then easiest to is to obtain a copy of CIOSX19 wad file and install it using wad manager in MMM tool
wink.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Great! I couldn't get WiiSCU running so I just used the program provided by this to get the WiiShop Channel.
This thread should be stickied to also help other people.

Wiiwu

OP
Trophies
Website
mmm4wii.posterous.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I've released v13.1, do let me know how it goes and thanks to all the testers for helping out.

Download link: Multi-Mod-Manager v13.1
Home page: Multi-Mod-Manager
Support at http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=208281

(WiiWu - May 5, 2010)

[Changelog for v13.1]:

WAD Manager:
- 25% faster WAD installation
- support new cIOSx_v19 & Hermes'v5; fixed all "Error -1029"
- natural sorting of file listing (IOS4 before IOS10)
- upgraded batch selection interface
- new feature to mark a sub-folder and install all its wads with (+) button
- added safety features to protect Wii critical system components and IOS

IOS Manager:
- improved custom IOS install option
- cleanup screen interface

Priiloader:
- added switch to System Menu via priiloader v0.4 and later
- upgraded System Menu's Hacks editor

Stub removal:
- separate categories of stubs
- added removal of unused Korean IOS

System Menu/Channels:
- added safety checks and warnings

Others:
- mmmconfig.txt; copy to SD root to configure IOS autoload, storage device, startup path
- enabled support for USB storage devices on port 0
- fixed display support for component connected TV
- and other mostly underlying rewrite and fixes

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll tell ya, this never leaves my SD. I will test this immediately and I hope it still works with SNEEK.
smile.gif

Thanks for the updates.

Wiiwu

OP
Trophies
Website
mmm4wii.posterous.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
ChokeD said:
I'll tell ya, this never leaves my SD. I will test this immediately and I hope it still works with SNEEK.
smile.gif

Thanks for the updates.

I haven't tried SNEEK so if it works (what works?) with SNEEK, I'd really like to hear more about it from you
smile.gif
Thanks.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiiwu said:
ChokeD said:
smile.gif

Thanks for the updates.

I haven't tried SNEEK so if it works (what works?) with SNEEK, I'd really like to hear more about it from you
smile.gif
Thanks.
SNEEK+DI = Everything I've tested so far works as long as you have ios36 v3351 and/or 249 already installed (to the best of my knowledge) I say that because I already installed 36 and 249 for MMM v12

puneek = MMM opens and freezes with the menu text full and bottom of screen says "reloading to your preferred ios249" ( this may be other issues with my nand and/or the module differences in the SNEEK compile for puneek) so take that with a grain of salt.
tongue.gif

If you would truly like a bunch more testing with regular SNEEK+DI I would be glad to switch over and do extensive testing for you. I can tell you from memory that ios manager runs a tad slow on v12 as well as wad manager, but as for everything else it seemed to run at full speed if my memory serves me correct. As stated before I would be glad to test and generate a report of what's on my nand at the time of testing v13.1 as far as ios go. (perhaps a syscheck or similar)

regards,
ChokeD

Wiiwu

OP
Trophies
Website
mmm4wii.posterous.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Thanks for the feedback, I've heard of sneek but not puneek, it is probably causing the hang due to the reloading ios calls.

But I'd see if I can optimise it a bit to workaround the slowness of sneek.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
i thought it was open source as it uses open source code anyway(GPL), so by rights you MUST proved the CURRENT source when you release a new version, unless of cause you COMPLETELY rewritten the source, which i doubt as its based on Dop-IOS Mod/Dop-Mii

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wiiwu said:
Thanks for the feedback, I've heard of sneek but not puneek, it is probably causing the hang due to the reloading ios calls.

But I'd see if I can optimise it a bit to workaround the slowness of sneek.

Searching through IOSs, getting directory listings from ISFS etc... really slows things down in sneek, more than actually reading or writing to the nand (Well it feels that way, so that's subjective and probably useless info). Easiest way to check for sneek/uneek is just to check the boot2 version. There's also a function now that lets you know if you're running sneek or uneek which if boot2 version equals 5 you could check to skip SD or USB stuff to speed things up a bit.

Majroa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dude, sorry I didn't respond to you... The whole out of line problem is over, there was a problem with my tv ^^'

Wiiwu

OP
Trophies
Website
mmm4wii.posterous.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Thanks for the tips cwstjdenobs. I just ordered a new sd card to try again, sneek is starting to feel like a exercise in masochism
laugh.gif

And Majroa thanks for the update, glad to know the display is ok on scart tv too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade