Hacking [MMM] Multi-Mod Manager (a collection of tools)

Abkarino

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Wiiwu said:
Yes, all-in-1 but surely not everything. Assimilating HackMii was more a experiment and a convenient thing to do that came at the cost of a bigger file size.

Still will take note of your suggestions for the future but don't expect much changes in next ver as it is more of a internal rewrite.

Any way thank you so much for your great effort
now i'm studying wii homebrew coding and started to write some small apps not like your of curse
wink.gif

but i hope to build a good GUI for your app also so why not code a custom look menu using LibGUI for example this will let your app to become a so special homebrew softmodding tool.

Any way i want to thank you again
wink.gif

pspmte

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you i love this tool

Should be called "A Hackers Dream" lol

Just a pitty wanks cios installer wont work on the apps section

All you need is Bannerbomb and this

Goodbye Homebrew Channel

wes11ph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Wiiwu said:
Hi wes11ph, its probably later than sooner. Meanwhile if you like to test, I did previously made a never released custom MMM with HackMii build, it had Hackmii integrated, saving me a file/folder to remember.

hdhacker said:
Sorry if I missed something obvious, but is there any way to use the USB 2.0 partition instead of the SD card? I don't see any option for it.
The usb works in ios manager screen but in wad manager it was defaulted to sd. I will enable back usb support for wad manager next ver.

this released was post on eurasia
wiiwu did you authorized someone there to post your work?

Wiiwu

OP
Trophies
Website
mmm4wii.posterous.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
pspmte said:
Thank you i love this tool

Should be called "A Hackers Dream" lol

Just a pitty wanks cios installer wont work on the apps section

All you need is Bannerbomb and this

Goodbye Homebrew Channel

No problem, just skip the installer and install wanin cios via wads, so much simpler and faster.

wes11ph, no but eurasia does seem like a nice place with lot of files.

wes11ph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
cwstjdenobs said:
wes11ph said:
wiiwu did you authorized someone there to post your work?

Why does it matter? I know WiiWus is re-writing this to get rid of the GPL code but why does he deserve that courtesy when he doesn't give a shit about these things himself?

nvm... wiiwu just answered it.

kaligula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it possible Waninkokos Ciosx installer and Hermes Cios rev. 5 to integrate? Then it would be the ultimatieve Softmod package

Abkarino

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
SSSMOKN said:
I can't say enough on how GREAT this app is for the Wii!

me too i just used it and ARC offline edition to softmod about 250 Korean Wii consoles till now
wink.gif

if MMM had a built in console setting editor it will be the no 1 sofmod tool i had seen ever
wink.gif

any way i like it even if without ARC
wink.gif

jskyboo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly do you mean by a "console setting editor"? I could look into it next time I have time to add to the source.

Abkarino

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
jskyboo said:
What exactly do you mean by a "console setting editor"? I could look into it next time I have time to add to the source.

what i mean by console setting editor is a tool to edit a console setting like changing it's region, wii shop code, language setting like the first part of Any Region Changer do.
i was used ARC offline mod v0.6 to change korean wii region then install system menu 4.1 that mod v0.6 allow me to install offline but after that i used ARC offline mod V0.6 only to change console setting without installing system menu 4.1 then doing a save , installing CIOSCrop then manually installing System Menu 4.2U this will allow installing System menu 4.2U in a Korean region changed consoles without brick or Error 003
wink.gif

jskyboo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the source code available for ARC?? If so I could look into it, but I would probably need testers if or when I got to that.

Doctair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey everybody, can someone tell me if this tool can tell you what base the IOS is merged with.

For example if my ISO 202 is v4 and was installed as 38 merged with 60?

thanks

Abkarino

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
jskyboo said:
Is the source code available for ARC?? If so I could look into it, but I would probably need testers if or when I got to that.

really i don't know if the source code for ARC is available or not but if you found it and just want a tester to test it for you i'm glad to help you i have alot of wii consoles to test just fell free to send it to me and i'll test it for you then send you my feed back
wink.gif

jskyboo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Doctair, as far as I know there isn't a simple program that does that yet. The long way would be to use an extractor to create a WAD from the IOS then unpack that on your comp, download 38 and such using NUSD and then do a comparison. It would be a long process but doable. So it is probably easier to just figure what version of hermes you want installed to 202 and do a new install over what you have. If anyone knows otherwise please let me know cause I don't know of an app that does that.

@Abkarino, Well i'll look into it but it won't be for a while im still real busy but that should be changing sometime soon(month-ish). If I do add it though I'll let you know so someone could test it cause I haven't really done that all that much and therefore wouldn't know what to test and how to quickly do that.

Abkarino

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
jskyboo said:
@Doctair, as far as I know there isn't a simple program that does that yet. The long way would be to use an extractor to create a WAD from the IOS then unpack that on your comp, download 38 and such using NUSD and then do a comparison. It would be a long process but doable. So it is probably easier to just figure what version of hermes you want installed to 202 and do a new install over what you have. If anyone knows otherwise please let me know cause I don't know of an app that does that.

@Abkarino, Well i'll look into it but it won't be for a while im still real busy but that should be changing sometime soon(month-ish). If I do add it though I'll let you know so someone could test it cause I haven't really done that all that much and therefore wouldn't know what to test and how to quickly do that.

@jskyboo: ok man just do it and let me know i'll try it and test is will then post my feed back here i think that alot of softmoders will like this edition cause it'll be an ultimate softmod tool
wink.gif

kaligula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wiiwu said:
Yes 12.8 is the latest, just released 2 days back, the download link on the 1st post is always updated, which is this:

http://www.4shared.com/file/235955829/bb6c...nager_v128.html

xzxero, as jskyboo has mentioned, we have cleaned up their bugs and improved on it. And I will be skeptical on whatever they still have to say, seeing that they don't even know their own tool that well?!

where can I download the source code?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...