Gaming Minecraft

Frederica Bernkastel

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The Classic server is expanding, now has a regular (non-temper) userbase along with tempers.
...and when Myne2 (probably iCraft3 instead) comes out, I might run a SMP server alongside it. (with potential for simultaneous Classic and SMP gamemodes, so like running within the same process, maybe even with shared maps)

Oh, and if anyone finds Herobrine, please take screenies :3

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BrickFire.png

Seems the texture pack I installed doesn't play too nice with bricks. XD

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My server will be offline for the next few hours. I'll update this post when it's back up to let you know.
smile.gif

Edit:
It's back up, but may go down again at some point. My ISP is having difficulty pinpointing the problem.

Edit 2:
Discussion on this sure died down..... anyone wanna play...?
unsure.gif

GutsMan.EXE

Trophies
XP
Country
If you love alpha like me but hate how SMP is so crap compared to SSP mainly due to inventory problems go and download this:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1012&t=25214
Double click it and it will load alpha for you join a smp and do whatever, when you logout and back in again all your inventory is saved. I haven't tried chests yet but i think it does that too.

Also a epic skin for alpha is:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25676
But if you don't like it there are others:
[title:Other Skins]http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12352

I also recommend do the fog hack so you have no fog at all (if your computer can handle it) because it's truely a nice view (hex edit l.class - google mc fog hack).

Plus my minecraft bot for creative is now 24/7 if you want to be put on access list ask me.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
SMP updates
QUOTE said:
+ Added server-side inventory
+ Made the server save player locations when they leave the server
+ Made chests work in SMP
+ Made signs work in SMP
+ Made furnaces work in SMP
+ Added monsters=false to server.properties. You can turn it on for experimental monsters, but you can’t hurt them directly yet. (Fire works, though!)
Looks like I'll be going on Spikey's SMP server when he updates :3

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be updating in a bit, and of course, disabling the ability to spawn yourself items/kits. Don't cry, folks. Time to do it legit. Like a MAN.

Edit:
The map is so big now that it's now too large for pix.gbatemp, so I uploaded it to the Tempcast's hosting.
ph34r.gif

As of 9/10/10 1:40 GMT-7

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My connection issues on my server should *hopefully* be resolved now. I've changed my IP to 70.176.176.137, so please use this new address. The old one won't work.
wink2.gif

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A bunch of players (including admins) and I often "have fun" flooding a map with lava and trying to survive. I took a screenshot through the outside of the map (with no-clip) to see the disaster:

Flood.png

Those red things are glass domes
cool.gif

The map is bomb, but I keep deleting it so you probably won't see it unless we are in a flood.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Spikey said:
My connection issues on my server should *hopefully* be resolved now. I've changed my IP to 70.176.176.137, so please use this new address. The old one won't work.
wink2.gif
changed on the first page.
i'll be joining in today at some point :U

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had manually set my IP to that other address, and it seems Cox found me out, so I'm back to 70.176.6.59 again. Sorry for all the trouble. This is all completely frustrating to me as well. Although the IP address is back to normal, things seem ok-ish now. So maybe things'll be good? Hopefully.

Snorlax

POSTMODERNISM
Trophies
Website
postmodjoel.com
XP
Country
metamaster said:
A bunch of players (including admins) and I often "have fun" flooding a map with lava and trying to survive. I took a screenshot through the outside of the map (with no-clip) to see the disaster:

-snip-

Those red things are glass domes
cool.gif

The map is bomb, but I keep deleting it so you probably won't see it unless we are in a flood.
biggrin.gif
Ahaha, that was fun.
Although, the lava kept killing me.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIoANBgzYkQ