I can't get NUSspli to work

Mr_Gnome

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I keep getting an error that says "Unknown libcurl error 43". Small DLC installs work just fine, but as soon as I try to download anything larger than 10 megabytes NUSspli gets stuck on that error screen. It bounces back and forth with another red screed that reads "Network error: Couldn't connect to server. Check the network settings and try again"After the error screen is shown a few times it switches to another one that says "Network error: Couldn't resolve hostname. Check the network settings and try again". I dug a bit deeper to try and find what's happening and found out that whenever this new screen shows up, my Wii U gets disconnected from Wi-fi and completely refuses to connect to the network. However, when I restart my Wii U the internet connection goes back to normal. I am using the latest version of Tiramisu and NUSspli, I have tried both the HBL version and Channel version and both run into the exact same issue. I haven't found any forums on this topic, and it is also my first time soft-modding a Wii U so I have no clue of what I'm doing. If someone could help me I would be really thankful.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 35
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 43

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Mr_Gnome

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks for the help! I will be trying that tomorrow since I don't have a large enough sd card to download any games, I'll have a 32 GB SD card arriving soon so I'll be sure to give it a shot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?