Milk is bad for you

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
he/she was talking about the fact that milk cows do get artificially inseminated (which, coincidentally, requires a fist up th cows vagina) to increase milk yields.
Well ok then -- I stand corrected. Fisting a cow vag to increase milk yields must be the moral equivilent of raping a human female. You know, cows and humans are have the same emotional makeup and all.

Moo.

yes, sarcasm of course.

Last edited by zoogie,

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you know that they can't test every single person they observe in a POPULATION STUDY because that's expensive and time consuming?

DID YOU KNOW THAT DOCTORS ONLY GET A FEW HOURS OF NUTRITIONAL SCIENCE IN THE YEARS THEY STUDY???

What I see here is 'hurrr durr a lot of vegans are B12 defficient so I'm going to keep harming my body and your proof is not legit'

Also, learn to read: 'Consumption of dairy products, particularly at age 20 years, was associated with an increased risk of hip fracture in old age'
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/815447
Bro bro, who the fuck is hurting you. You're arguing your ideals to be you never even met face to face. Is you're life really so low th
Ding ding ding!

You win a cookie!

Everything you do, everything you eat, everything you inhale is another step to an eventual death.
We are not immortal. And there will always be a chicken little screaming about how "something" is horrible and we should all stop the dastardly practice of enjoying it.

What I do know is that (at least in the first world), human lifespans are at an astounding level, where a person can reasonably live past seventy while still maintaining physical and mental capacity. And this is despite the fact that, statistically, almost all of us drink milk on a daily basis.

In fact, I think I'll have some now.
I cant believe he is arguing on the Internet like he think what he believes means something. it's the fucking internet lol.

Edit: I've been affect by stupid. I couldn't even finish what I first said and now I can't find it. FUCK

Last edited by BurningDesire,

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cows can't be raped. No animal can be raped. Rape, like murder, is a term and concept that only applies to humans.
You have to be careful. In some countries they are pushing for humanizing some animals. I think chimps are now considered a non-human human or something like that in a court of law.

Reactions: WeedZ

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Keyword "reduced" indeed - so they do produce milk either way? Thanks for proving my point. Either way, I don't feel bad for cows getting "raped" as you say because they're farm animals - their sole purpose in life is to provide us with produce, no domesticated cow can survive in the wild and as a species they exist exclusively because we breed them.

dont be an idiot, your point wasnt proven because that implies that milk production would accept non-maximum milk production.

first of all, the cow needs to have calved once to get the juices flowing, so to speak, so theres a must have pregnancy. it will then produce milk for about 300 days, though steadily declining in volume, more so if it isn't impregnanted again, then kinda be dry for 2 months, at which point, if everything went well, the cow calves once more to get the juices flowing once more. that happens like 2 - 4 times, at which point the cow is considered spent. and thusly retired and killed.

most of the male calves too. and a bunch of the female ones, depending on how many are needed to keep the endless cycle going.

not sure what you think the wild is, because for cows, its like, meadows. they function very well on their own on those. granted, they do appreciate like a wooden hut against wind and rain, but they can deal without those.
only thing that makes the breed for maximum milk production cows unsuited for wild life is the fact that they produce so much milk, they need to be milked constantly to keep their udders from literally bursting.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
dont be an idiot, your point wasnt proven because that implies that milk production would accept non-maximum milk production.

first of all, the cow needs to have calved once to get the juices flowing, so to speak, so theres a must have pregnancy. it will then produce milk for about 300 days, though steadily declining in volume, more so if it isn't impregnanted again, then kinda be dry for 2 months, at which point, if everything went well, the cow calves once more to get the juices flowing once more. that happens like 2 - 4 times, at which point the cow is considered spent. and thusly retired and killed.

most of the male calves too. and a bunch of the female ones, depending on how many are needed to keep the endless cycle going.

not sure what you think the wild is, because for cows, its like, meadows. they function very well on their own on those. granted, they do appreciate like a wooden hut against wind and rain, but they can deal without those.
only thing that makes the breed for maximum milk production cows unsuited for wild life is the fact that they produce so much milk, they need to be milked constantly to keep their udders from literally bursting.
Domesticated cattle cannot function without human supervision. While there are plenty of bovines that can, the domesticated cow cannot and does not. My point was that cows produce milk either way, inseminated (aka "pregnant") or not, which is true. Cows are definitely artificially inseminated, yes - I just don't give a sh*t because they're animals and as such they cannot give consent either way. The category of "rape" applies to humans. I also don't really care because, again, they're animals and they exist because they're useful to us.
So i can rape and then Murder my dog because it's just an animal?
Thanks bro!
That's called animal abuse and bestiality, not murder and rape. I think you're slightly confused. There isn't a single person in the universe convicted of "animal murder" or "animal rape".

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well ok then -- I stand corrected. Fisting a cow vag to increase milk yields must be the moral equivilent of raping a human female. You know, cows and humans are have the same emotional makeup and all.

Moo.

yes, sarcasm of course.

a page ago, rape was unwanted penetration. now that you know unwanted penetration is actually part of the whole ordeal, its suddenly coupled to emotional palette.
of course cows dont have the social component of shame and victimization and victim blaming that humans experience when they're raped.
but cows, like most animals, do experience emotions. very much so, they're kinda known for that, the way dolphins are known for their intelligence.
their emotions do go haywire during pregnancy and their stress levels skyrocket whenever their calves are taken from them after calving (which is standard procedure). granted, that fist and the long thin metal syringe are probably not that big a deal to a cow, neither is the arm up the anus required to check for the calf when it gets closer to calving time. but the emotional damage, stress and complete change of character is a thing.

i'd like to see you living the cow life for a while and then telling me its not so bad.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Actually no. You can't rape and murder a dog. You can have forcible sex and then kill it, but that isn't rape and murder.
actually, i'm pretty sure the law has taken quite a liking to using the term rape for the sex thing. sexual abuse too.
you're right about the killing part, cause animals, or at least pet animals, are considered things, but the law never had much problem to make exceptions in their logics when a penis is involved

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lol ashens is the king
I think you should stop talking, you sound like more of an idiot with every keystroke, the fact of the matter is you can find someone saying anything is bad for you to some degree on the internet. It doesn't mean the majority of us want to listen to the propagandist bullshit that you sir seem to be spouting

Ssssuper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I think you should stop talking, you sound like more of an idiot with every keystroke, the fact of the matter is you can find someone saying anything is bad for you to some degree on the internet. It doesn't mean the majority of us want to listen to the propagandist bullshit that you sir seem to be spouting

I think you should Gtfo my thread if yu have nothing useful to say, nobody asked for your opinion.
You're not as important as you think, 30 years old and on a gaming forum lmao

Last edited by Ssssuper,
Reactions: IC_ and yuyuyup

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work