Milk is bad for you

Aliahan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, if you really don't want people to drink milk so bad, instead of a bunch of hyperbolic BS you should've just gone with a gross objective fact:

All milk from cows contains blood and puss.

If you're cool with that, then there's pretty much nothing else that'll stop you from drinking the stuff. This is one of the main reasons I drink soy milk, cuz when I'm walking down the dairy aisle I'm just like, "Blood and puss? No thanks, cow milk!" Also soy milk has more calcium, doesn't spoil as fast, and I like the taste better.

But I'm not gonna go around trying to convince people milk from cows is bad and they should stop drinking it or drink an alternative. If they don't find it gross, then good, that's their business, not mine. Kinda like when I see people eat oysters, it's just like, "Nah I'll stay the hell away from that, but if you're down with it then good for you man, eat up!"

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Going on this thread and reading all this crap specifically to say that threads on Internet forums about how milk is bad for you are bad for you is bad for you.
Telling somebody that going on this thread and reading all this crap specifically to say that threads on Internet forums about how milk is bad for you are bad for you is bad for you is bad for you.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
20 pages, you guys sure are passionate about fucking MILK for fuck's sake. Let the guy put his dang message out there. Yeah, milk is dogshit. Yeah, cows are put through hell to get it (UNLESS you buy EXPENSIVE shit from non-factory farms.) I personally stopped buying milk for cereal after seeing new evidence of cows getting absolutely tortured for dairy. It is difficult to make permanent adjustments to cutting out a regular food out of your life, I still eat foods with milk used to cook. But I pretty much entirely gave up cereal (I aint buying expensive milk.)

Reactions: Deleted User

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trees have no morals. They spread their pollen and nuts wherever they please. Trees must be drinking milk when nobody is watchin. Mystery solved.

Last edited by V0ltr0n,
Reactions: Foxi4

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I just want to quote the result from the only paper about milk that he posted in that whole dump of papers, the one about "milk intake might lead to fractures and mortality".

"Given the observational study designs with the inherent possibility of residual confounding and reverse causation phenomena, a cautious interpretation of the results is recommended."

Reactions: SirNapkin1334

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44