Migrating my menuhax O3DS,I've been out of the loop for way too long

nolimits59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello everyone !
I used to be up to date into the 3DS scene, but as I less and less used my 3DS I kinda forgot about it and let it take dust.
I currently have a 9.2 sys O3DS with MenuHax and a Luma Emunand on 11.6 that I carried from my previous Gateway emunand, everything works fine But I kinda want to update everything to get rid of that dual nand setup and stop to rely on this hidden partition on my SD too.
I have quite some stuff installed in the EmuNand and also a theme that I made myself with one of the first version of the homebrew that existed to apply it (3ds home menu extdata tool, it's from 2015 IIRC).
I would like to carry everything to the Sysnand and have 0 clue of where to start or even if it's possible to do it, can anybody help me ?

nolimits59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Tokiwa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The guide doesnt say much about version differences, right now I just installed b9s aand Luma on my 9.2 firmware, I can move my 11.6 to my 9.2 sysnand without issues ? It will be like a "normal sysnand update" ?
Luma 11 works just fine with latest firmware, if you installed it properly go ahead and update it

Reactions: nolimits59

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The guide doesnt say much about version differences, right now I just installed b9s aand Luma on my 9.2 firmware, I can move my 11.6 to my 9.2 sysnand without issues ? It will be like a "normal sysnand update" ?
For the unlikely case something is wrong with the EmuNAND and it cannot update after moving it t SysNAND, please create a backup image of the v9.2 SysNAND before anything else.

If everything goes normally, you'll have you installed games registered on SysNAND at the end and won't need EmuNAND anymore.

Good luck and have fun!

Reactions: nolimits59

nolimits59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Luma 11 works just fine with latest firmware, if you installed it properly go ahead and update it

For the unlikely case something is wrong with the EmuNAND and it cannot update after moving it t SysNAND, please create a backup image of the v9.2 SysNAND before anything else.

If everything goes normally, you'll have you installed games registered on SysNAND at the end and won't need EmuNAND anymore.

Good luck and have fun!

Just did everything, it's fully working, thank to all of you !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?