Gaming MH:World and Beyond Good & Evil 2 not coming to Switch?

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because the wii was, i had lots of fun with it :P

Right, but the Wii stands a perfect example of how Nintendo can be a success without a lot of 3rd party support. Beyond that, you have to stop comparing it to the PS4 and Xbone, its also a portable, a market that Nintendo has cornered, and all these great 3DS exclusives will undoubtably be continuing on to the Switch. its not hard to see that while the Switch may not have all the same third party support that the PS4 and Xbone do, it will likely have most of the same 3rd party support that the 3DS has, and will likely continue to be the strong success Nintendo is already seeing with the system.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Compared to the competiton, they were bad.
Still does not mean it was unpopular back in the 80s if a new console or computer came out and Sold more than half a million units it was a huge success fast forward a few years and people say 32 million units sold is a failure and the machine is not popular that makes zero sense to me lol.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, but the Wii stands a perfect example of how Nintendo can be a success without a lot of 3rd party support. Beyond that, you have to stop comparing it to the PS4 and Xbone, its also a portable, a market that Nintendo has cornered, and all these great 3DS exclusives will undoubtably be continuing on to the Switch. its not hard to see that while the Switch may not have all the same third party support that the PS4 and Xbone do, it will likely have most of the same 3rd party support that the 3DS has, and will likely continue to be the strong success Nintendo is already seeing with the system.
The wii actually got a lot of third party support, or at least a good amount of support. The gimmick for that time was more appealing than portability.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano
D

Deleted User

Thank you for being smart

Consoles that require constant power from a power brick should not be compared to a console which can run off of battery power. That would be like comparing the Xbox 360 to the 3ds. The Xbox will win

It should be compared to the New 3DS, and whatever the current portable PS is.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The wii actually got a lot of third party support, or at least a good amount of support. The gimmick for that time was more appealing than portability.

It had poor third party support of inferior and lesser ports, that quickly died off as studios stopped wanting to make two versions of all their games, yet the system remained a success. And again, the Switch will likely have stronger 3rd party support than the Wii thanks to the carryover it will see from the third parties shifting from the 3DS to the Switch. If you can't see or understand that, then you're blind my friend.

Last edited by duffmmann,
D

Deleted User

Let me put it into terms you understand

3rd part support =/= Good console

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And that huge amount of 3rd party support also lead to a lot of negative comments about the wii due to the huge amount of shit titles that came out from the 3rd party devs. Sometimes less is more

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you obviously have no taste in games :P
you obviously have TERRIBLE taste in games! what's different about them games NOTHING same shit different bucket with just better GFX. and the less ubi$oft games nintendo gets the better! FUCK EM :lol:

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Last edited by Bladexdsl,
Reactions: Thirty3Three

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
BG&E2 has the potential to be crap like every Ubisoft game. MH World doesn't seem to have the most technically impressive graphics, but even if it was releasing on Switch I'd still buy it for PC.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Absolutely hate MH (really, what do you people see in this game?). And Beyond...well I'll live. It's Ubisoft anyway, huge potential to be utter shit with paytoplay

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
i see quality content.

i just like the multiplayer experience...
I hear people a lot saying that they like multiplayer experience.
But then again, Nintendo is still in stone-age when it comes to multiplayer.
No chat, no voice, no hubs, no real matchmaking etc.
I simply can't enjoy if I don't insult someones mother or wife while playing online and losing hard.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I hear people a lot saying that they like multiplayer experience.
But then again, Nintendo is still in stone-age when it comes to multiplayer.
No chat, no voice, no hubs, no real matchmaking etc.
I simply can't enjoy if I don't insult someones mother or wife while playing online and losing hard.
that's kind of what I like about Nintendo...
they focus on quality more than fucking bull shit internet connections...

Reactions: fatsquirrel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT