WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Actually you can't set GFX_RIGHT for GFX_BOTTOM because GFX_BOTTOM only have 1 screen try modifying this line
Code:
void* outputFramebuffer = gfxGetFramebuffer(GFX_TOP, GFX_LEFT, &height, &width);
with this
Code:
void* outputFramebuffer = gfxGetFramebuffer(GFX_TOP, GFX_RIGHT, &height, &width);
if you want to use the right screen.
But this will not create 3D by magic ! For enabling real 3D you need to offset the frame position postively or negatively depends on what you want (aka depth)
Wouldn't this just negate GFX_LEFT and replace it with GFX_RIGHT? For proper 3D both GFX_LEFT and GFX_RIGHT need to be active at the same time.

So you got 3D to work on blargsnes and mgba? Or does it just make the picture look alittle better and not show the 3D effects
The latter. It makes the scanlines go away and the picture more natural looking.

Reactions: Stack3r

thebestdogs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This explains why 3D mode always looked clearer to me, but you're crazy if you're not always playing with the slider all the way up :P Good find. Is there already a way to enable this on retroarch?

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This explains why 3D mode always looked clearer to me, but you're crazy if you're not always playing with the slider all the way up :P
For me I have to keep it lower, otherwise some games like Majora's Mask will start to double with the 3D effect, even with an N3DS. Having the slider all the way up is just about unplayable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya