ROM Hack Metroid: Samus Returns modding questions

Grmmish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there is currently no way to dump the game's models and textures and etc., as far as I know. But is this because the people who make the tools aren't interested, or is there a deeper meaning why we have no mods for this game?
I feel like Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS probably would be harder to make the tools for modding, perhaps, but it was done because Super Smash Bros., as a series, is a highly demanded line of titles for mods. So if any mod tools are made, that is that way to go so even if it was hard it is indeed more likely to happen as people will put their effort into it. If Samus Returns is able to be modded, has it not been simply because it isn't really high in demand? Or is it because of some other real reason with it's rom structure, etc.?

All I know is... That half-assed Fusion Suit we got for Samus in that game was not deserved by Metroid fans. XD If only we could swap it with Brawl's Fusion Suit (The Modded one I believe is in Project M.) and maybe even swap a few of the enemies since of all Metroid games, this one has the most repetitive enemies and boring looking ones. Especially those deformed bat things. Very boring and would LOVE to change them for something else.
It would be nice to change those to larval Metroids (As soon at the end of the game, not the baby) just to populate SR-388 more with Metroids and make it far more fun to look at and play. XD
Either way, these are just my thoughts on what some awesome Mods would be. But yeah. Why the hell hasn't this game been modded yet? DX

Reactions: MetoMeto and sage3k

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
i wish the game has mods. But what id like to be edited is behavior of creatures... they are SO FUC*ING ANNOYING attacking EVERY FU*KING TIME!!!

Last edited by MetoMeto,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol